Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Your posts is so depressing. Makes me sad. :angry:

Deal with it. ;)

Anyway, it is crucial for us to get a win out of the away game at Real Sociedad next Saturday to keep up, as I am sure both RM and Atletico will get their win easily. Then the week after that it will be the Madrid Derby.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Jese is such a great talent. He should play in Villa's positions for Spain (CF or LF depending on the situation). He's more of a deep/outside forward than a winger and his amazing goalscoring ability is always welcomed. One day there could be a Deulofeu-Jese-Adama frontline for Spain, almost unstoppable.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Jese is such a great talent. He should play in Villa's positions for Spain (CF or LF depending on the situation). He's more of a deep/outside forward than a winger and his amazing goalscoring ability is always welcomed. One day there could be a Deulofeu-Jese-Adama frontline for Spain, almost unstoppable.

Biggest douchebag forward line Spain will ever field.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
To be honest, I don't know how Adama will fit in there or if he is any good, but Morata and Del were brilliant together, despite the midfield in Spain being overly confidence and not united.

Home of Barca Fans