Penal Madrid

Dinho

In Paris everyone is saying that Real Madrid is the second best team in the world after Munich :VdB:

This season. Yes. They are going to win La Liga, have a 50/50 chance at winning The Copa and are in with a good chance at reaching The Champions League final if they can avoid Bayern Munich.

I think only Bayern Munich and maybe Barcelona can halt this surprise conquest for a treble.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This season. Yes. They are going to win La Liga, have a 50/50 chance at winning The Copa and are in with a good chance at reaching The Champions League final if they can avoid Bayern Munich.

I think only Bayern Munich and maybe Barcelona can halt this surprise conquest for a treble.

Aren't those are same chances we have too? We can still win La Liga, we have a 50/50 chance at winning CdR and a good chance at reaching the CL final if we can avoid Bayern Munich...

I think only Neymar's father and maybe Piqué can halt this surprise conquest for a treble...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Every year. Every single year I see this happening. A few great results and people start to freak out, start to think that they are superior, start to think that they are unbeatable, start to think that they will win it all.

Every single year. Do people never learn? It aint over till the fat lady sings.

Yes, we might be behind, yes we might have struggled lately. Yes, we have, no doubt about that, but we're only "MASSIVE" 3 points behind them in the league, on our way to the Champions League QFs if all goes well in the returning game. In the cup final.

Wake up people. Many here didn't give us a chance versus Manchester City and many are now not giving us a chance versus Real Madrid and a chance at the La Liga title.

Real Madrid are not a team made of immortals who will keep on winning every single game and everything. We are not inferior to them at all.

This pessimism or/and defeatist mentality disgusts me.

B

beautifulgame

Every year. Every single year I see this happening. A few great results and people start to freak out, start to think that they are superior, start to think that they are unbeatable, start to think that they will win it all.

Yes, we might be behind, yes we might have struggled lately. Yes, we have, no doubt about that, but we're only "MASSIVE" 3 points behind them in the league, on our way to the Champions League QFs if all goes well in the returning game. In the cup final.

Wake up people. Many here didn't give us a chance versus Manchester City and many are now not giving us a chance versus Real Madrid and a chance at the La Liga title.

Real Madrid are not a team made of immortals who will keep on winning every single game and everything. We are not inferior to them at all.

^^^

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Wise words, too bad they will fall on deaf ears because "you just have to admit that Real are too strong". :rolleyes:

PhilS

When RM gets rolling, they are magnificent. But I am far from convinced they can keep at this level. The winners of La Liga and CL will not necessarily be the team that looks best in any one game, it will take a whole bunch of consistently fine play.

Dinho

Aren't those are same chances we have too? We can still win La Liga, we have a 50/50 chance at winning CdR and a good chance at reaching the CL final if we can avoid Bayern Munich...

I think only Neymar's father and maybe Piqué can halt this surprise conquest for a treble...

Barcelona and A. Madrid are suffering from fatigue, while Real Madrid are finally starting to click.

Their attack is unrivaled. Ronaldo, Bale, di María, Benzema and Jesé are all in top form and can score from any position.

Modrić is in good form also. Midfield could be a problem in the long run.

But their defence is very solid and they have good options. Two very good goalkeepers as well.

I think Barcelona will drop points after evey Champions League game. A. Madrid too.

The derby will be important. Crucial.

I think they will win a domestic double. They have had a mental block in Europe for the past 10 years.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Their attack is unrivaled. Ronaldo, Bale, di María, Benzema and Jesé are all in top form and can score from any position.

CR (36 goals), Bale (14 goals), Benzema (20 goals), Di Maria (7 goals), Jese (8 goals).

We have Messi (26 goals), Alexis (17 goals), Pedro (17 goals), Neymar (12 goals) and Cesc (13 goals).

I think our attack can very well match theirs.

I think Barcelona will drop points after evey Champions League game.

Why? The reason we dropped points in the last game was our line-up and Tata's resting players in a tricky away match.

Last edited:

Ustari

Mou, res!

Absolutely spot on brother.

Dinho

CR (36 goals), Bale (14 goals), Benzema (20 goals), Di Maria (7 goals), Jese (8 goals).

We have Messi (26 goals), Alexis (17 goals), Pedro (17 goals), Neymar (12 goals) and Cesc (13 goals).

I think our attack can very well match theirs.

Why? The reason we dropped points in the last game was our line-up and Tata's resting players in a tricky away match.

But does the Barcelona attack have as good an understanding? I don't think so.

Messi is not quite in top form, Neymar and him haven't clicked just yet (maybe some tension there) and he's inconsistent in terms of goals at present (still settling in).

Why? Because your key players get jaded and can't be replaced. Ronaldo is irreplaceable but the rest can be. That's why I think Real Madrid have a slight advantage.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong. I hate nothing more than Real Madrid. I would like to see either Barcelona or A. Madrid win the league. I'm hoping Barcelona play to their best in The Copa final.

F

Flavia

But does the Barcelona attack have as good an understanding? I don't think so.

Messi is not quite in top form, Neymar and him haven't clicked just yet (maybe some tension there) and he's inconsistent in terms of goals at present (still settling in).

Why? Because your key players get jaded and can't be replaced. Ronaldo is irreplaceable but the rest can be. That's why I think Real Madrid have a slight advantage.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong. I hate nothing more than Real Madrid. I would like to see either Barcelona or A. Madrid win the league. I'm hoping Barcelona play to their best in The Copa final.

Messi and Neymar haven't played enough matches together yet. When they were starting to click, Messi got injured. And when Messi returned, Neymar got injured.

ivan_barca

This Real Madrid now is not Real Madrid from the 1st half of the season.This Real M is Ancheloti and Zidan`s team which is very similar to Del Bosque`s team to me. Ronaldo and Bale can destroy every opponent with dribble,shoot from distance or free kicks,Benzema is a real striker who find his top form already. In the middle Modrich,Di Mariq and Alonso are ready to fight with everybody, and they are very strong in defense as well. And the most important think is that they are very hungry for winning, Ronaldo looks like a beast, ready to kill in every single match. We may compare with them when Messi is returning his hunger for winning (if he returrns that hunger for winning at all) when Messi goes to play as a winger and for the team again, and when we buy a real CF. When we cell Pique, and bye 2 new defenders, when we sell Xavi, and buy Arturo Vidal`s type of a midfielder,who can play in attack and defense as well.

Home of Barca Fans