Penal Madrid

Antimilan

2-1, total domination of Atletico, uneven match, poor Madrid. It's a shame that the clear 100% penalty on Costa was not given, and an arguably penalty caused from Pepe (I think it was on Godin). Shame !

Galning

2-1, total domination of Atletico, uneven match, poor Madrid. It's a shame that the clear 100% penalty on Costa was not given, and an arguably penalty caused from Pepe (I think it was on Godin). Shame !

Yep but we all know by now that if you want to beat Madrid you have to work twice as hard.

Antimilan

Yep but we all know by now that if you want to beat Madrid you have to work twice as hard.

Correct, now they can go and hire those shot-experts doing analysis of what was the shot power, shot curve and all that kind of bullcrap when Bale scored, they are trying to make a big player out of Bale for no reason, when he is clearly not. Bale still thinks that he is playing with Tottenham against WBA or something... this is La Liga b**** !

Antimilan

This referee should have his license revoked and should never be allowed to operate anything regarding the sport of football. He is a disgrace for the sport ! Shame for Madrid !

dostoevskij

looking at the last 12 games of Madrid in la Liga i can only see them dropping point against us and away against sevilla or sociedad. it all comes down to the clasico:
if we win the clasico we can draw one time in our remaining games, if we draw the clasico we have to win all the remaining games, if we lose the clasico we are out of the race!

Home of Barca Fans