Penal Madrid

BarcaOG

Banned
we may not have crystal balls but we can observe patterns and then make predictions. atletico is in decline, madrid is on the upswing. considering further that atletico reverted to its historical pathetico attitude against madrid (cdr) i think the prediction "atletico will be beaten comfortably" is not unreasonable.

hulinat

we may not have crystal balls but we can observe patterns and then make predictions. atletico is in decline, madrid is on the upswing. considering further that atletico reverted to its historical pathetico attitude against madrid (cdr) i think the prediction "atletico will be beaten comfortably" is not unreasonable.

2 own goals, 2 unfair penalties

Galning

It's not a prediction, that's the thing. I've been reading too much ridiculous claims prior to the City game: "Oh noes City will trash us, I just hope they don't humiliate us. Our defence sucks so much, we're gonna get destroyed". If he would've put "I think that.... blablabla" or "Judging from Atlético's and Madrid's current form blablabla" but no, it is the trend on BarcaForum anno 2014 to post one-liners appearing to be facts when in reality they're not. Just posting something like "Atletico will beat Madrid comfortably" makes no sense whatsoever. Trying to make it sound like it was a prediction now is a bit weak.

And I'm not saying Luf was the one going all doom & gloom before the City game, just giving it as an example.

mazp

It's not a prediction, that's the thing. I've been reading too much ridiculous claims prior to the City game: "Oh noes City will trash us, I just hope they don't humiliate us. Our defence sucks so much, we're gonna get destroyed". If he would've put "I think that.... blablabla" or "Judging from Atlético's and Madrid's current form blablabla" but no, it is the trend on BarcaForum anno 2014 to post one-liners appearing to be facts when in reality they're not. Just posting something like "Atletico will beat Madrid comfortably" makes no sense whatsoever. Trying to make it sound like it was a prediction now is a bit weak.

And I'm not saying Luf was the one going all doom & gloom before the City game, just giving it as an example.

A lot of it, is due to the loss at the weekend as well.

raskolnikov

Most pessimistic forum ever, we schooled this Real quite recently, dont let their recent performances fool you, they are not above Barca.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Most pessimistic forum ever, we schooled this Real quite recently, dont let their recent performances fool you, they are not above Barca.

Lol, we did win, but it wasn't close to be any form of "schooling". There's a lot of pessimistic people here, I agree, but sometimes the over-optimistic people here can be just as bad.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Everytime Real Madrid win some people on here go crazy.

Yes Schalke was shit today, but I think people should give Real Madrid some credit, they have shaken off the rustiness they had earlier this season and are increasingly becoming a well-oiled machine. Credits to Ancelotti.

Kerrybai

Yes Schalke was shit today, but I think people should give Real Madrid some credit, they have shaken off the rustiness they had earlier this season and are increasingly becoming a well-oiled machine. Credits to Ancelotti.

I don't think anyone is denying them credit. They were fantastic, but in the context of the tournament it means very little, just like Dortmunds wins vs Zenit means nothing. These teams are cannon fodder. The last 8 will give us a better idea of who is now Europes elite teams. These ties are a procession for the likes of Madrid. Didn't PSG and United trash Leverkusen too?

Neymessi

We did not school them in any way.Please stop exaggerating.We won by 1 goal and they had plenty of missed chances.

G

Gascav

We just beat city. The best attack in the world in their home ground. Give the team some credit.
Bipolar fans...

We beat a 10 man city team! You dont expect a 10 man team to attack to their potential as the best attacking team

G

Gascav

Schooling? We weree lucky ancelloti got his tactics wrong with sergio ramos because once he removed him and placed a proper DM, we lost control of the match and real had chances and ronaldo was denied a peno! The match was ours in the first half but it was even or madrids in the second. And we were playing against a madrid team that had not gotten it all togethr by then. No team chemistry while our team was already gelling

Home of Barca Fans