Penal Madrid

L

linetty

Levante(home) and Malaga(away) - at least one of those two is a possible draw also

dostoevskij

Levante(home) and Malaga(away) - at least one of those two is a possible draw also

Levante at home, who we trashed 7:0, and who never achieve anythign at bernabeu??? dont think so.

Malaga away, can't see that happen, they are not the side from last year.

maybe at celta away.

L

linetty

As I said, there's always a possibility, even the smallest one.

Anyway, we gotta beat them in the clasico.

The Observer

looking at the last 12 games of Madrid in la Liga i can only see them dropping point against us and away against sevilla or sociedad. it all comes down to the clasico:
if we win the clasico we can draw one time in our remaining games, if we draw the clasico we have to win all the remaining games, if we lose the clasico we are out of the race!

We still have to play Villarreal away, Espanyol away (game raisers against us, especially at home), Real Madrid away. Then also Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao which could be tricky, even if at Camp Nou. Real Madrid only have to worry about the Clasico and possibly Real Sociedad away. The rest is straightforward for them. Frankly, I don't see us winning the league anymore this season. Barca have become as inconsistent in La Liga as they were in 11/12 again, especially in away games.

Kerrybai

We still have to play Villarreal away, Espanyol away (game raisers against us, especially at home), Real Madrid away. Then also Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao which could be tricky, even if at Camp Nou. Real Madrid only have to worry about the Clasico and possibly Real Sociedad away. The rest is straightforward for them. Frankly, I don't see us winning the league anymore this season. Barca have become as inconsistent in La Liga as they were in 11/12 again, especially in away games.

No away games are safe 3 pointers, so imo they could drop points at Malaga, Sevilla, Sociedad, Celta Vigo and Valladolid. Then they have us and Valencia at home.

The only safe games I think are the home ties vs Levante, Rayo, Almeria, Osasuna and Espanyol.

tello

Imo we lost a big chance to enter the last 100m of the league as favourites for winning it. Now, R€al is in pole position and are clearly the favourites for the league and it is verry sad for me to say that since we were 5 points ahead of them if I remember well...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's going to be very difficult to bear all the Madrid/Ronaldo ass-licking for the rest of this season. Not to say that they don't deserve it as they are performing better than us, but it's still adding insult to injury.

V

voodoomaster

Its always painful to see that real has a better team and is winning the tournaments, but in a few years we will be back. A new generation is coming.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's going to be very difficult to bear all the Madrid/Ronaldo ass-licking for the rest of this season. Not to say that they don't deserve it as they are performing better than us, but it's still adding insult to injury.

Absolutely. We have no one but ourselves to blame though, and I think Real Madrid, for their consistency, for their striving to get better and more cohesive etc. as the seasons wears on, does deserve the title.

We will have a lot to reflect upon, to change and hope to come back stronger next season.

Beast

The Observer

Don't worry most of us left... :) every once in a blue moon we will pop up but not to mock you
And you don't need to worry Don... it's shit talkers who need to worry not members like you then again if we cared so much about what they say we would have stayed... ;)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Don't worry most of us left... :) every once in a blue moon we will pop up but not to mock you
And you don't need to worry Don... it's shit talkers who need to worry not members like you then again if we cared so much about what they say we would have stayed... ;)

Oh I'm definitely not talking about this forum in particular. In fact many of the Madridistas here are level-headed and mature. Social media in general will be filled with unintelligible football fans who spread around toxic beliefs/outlooks, eventually which will be believed by football analysts and pundits. If our trajectory continues, it'll inevitably happen and smear the nostalgia of Barca fans on our golden era.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If being destroyed at the bernabeu means we actually try and fix our problems then so be it. I would prefer we don't win the liga and have one more trophy and cover the cracks at the expense of our future.

V

voodoomaster

Real Madrid and Bayern are the two best clubs in the world at the moment. One of them Will win cl.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Real Madrid and Bayern are the two best clubs in the world at the moment. One of them Will win cl.

Why? Is it because both team manage to beat Schalke? Real thrashes Schalke, but they play Atletico and they are not looking that mighty. That thrashing of weak opponents doesn't mean anything.

Home of Barca Fans