Penal Madrid

V

voodoomaster

Why? Is it because both team manage to beat Schalke? Real thrashes Schalke, but they play Atletico and they are not looking that mighty. That thrashing of weak opponents doesn't mean anything.

Yes it does, especially when they have done it over a long period, they are consistent. Which is a main trait for number one teams. And dont forget that they beat atletico 3-0. I only see one team on the planet do the same thing at the moment: Bayern. Reals results in 2014 are frightening, ancelotti has found the key it look like.

Beast

The Observer
Why? Is it because both team manage to beat Schalke? Real thrashes Schalke, but they play Atletico and they are not looking that mighty. That thrashing of weak opponents doesn't mean anything.

Exactly... imagine we drawed with Atletico at their home.. like a certain team who were blue & red .. unlike them after our CL game we didn't drop the entire 3 points
and unlike them we managed to beat Atletico over two legs 5-0 not win by aggregate score ...

That's of course if Atletico is the mighty comparison
let's take out Juventus off the equation as they are not a great team as well

V

voodoomaster

I still cant figure out how it is possible to support a money machine, star cultured "club" like real. Why not support Pepsi or fanta instead. Real is the shittiest club in the history of football. But yes, they are good at the moment.

Beast

The Observer
I still cant figure out how it is possible to support a money machine, star cultured "club" like real. Why not support Pepsi or fanta instead. Real is the shittiest club in the history of football. But yes, they are good at the moment.

Back in the 80's they were not.. you were ... up until 2000
We had a team made of youth players (Quinta del Butre ) you were buying Basque players left & right to compete , than Dutch etc

V

voodoomaster

Well, that policy of yours is ruining football, but hey, Its buisness anyway, isnt it? You bought la liga in the 70s by the way, other teams players were paid. So you werent the perfect Little club, but the same criminal club as always. Since 2000 you have been a parody, only money, nothing Else. Perez is actually ruining the club, just wait, you Will fall big time.

Beast

The Observer
Well, that policy of yours is ruining football, but hey, Its buisness anyway, isnt it? You bought la liga in the 70s by the way, other teams players were paid. So you werent the perfect Little club, but the same criminal club as always. Since 2000 you have been a parody, only money, nothing Else. Perez is actually ruining the club, just wait, you Will fall big time.
The policy of ours is yours as well say Hi to Maradona , Ronaldo , Romario and the entire Basque squad ... considering you just spent 107 million on Neymar (without Salaries ) , Ibra etc pot , kettle , black

The only difference is you ran out of money so you stopped spending for sometime , now you are back to your true selves .. no shame just let's not pretend something you don't do
As for teams getting paid... please provide evidence not fabricated stories ... i know our history quite well and probably know more about your history than you
Since 2003 we made many institutional mistakes , currently (since 2010) we are finally getting back on track .. going back to basics

V

voodoomaster

Evidence, Its not good enough for you anyway, but I read barcastuff everyday and for about a year ago they published a confession where a player in la liga told he was paid. I dont want to search the internet for it. Considering players and buying, the case is quite clear, to follow the likes of city, Chelsea, real and Psg, you have to buy. A generation like that we have had, with zidanes words: dont come around too often. We at least has a style profile, a valuable identity(just look at reals players, jese and morata is coming up though). We try to be a football club, but in the end we cant follow the money race whom Madrid(the state?) is leading.

Beast

The Observer
Evidence, Its not good enough for you anyway, but I read barcastuff everyday and for about a year ago they published a confession where a player in la liga told he was paid. I dont want to search the internet for it. Considering players and buying, the case is quite clear, to follow the likes of city, Chelsea, real and Psg, you have to buy. A generation like that we have had, with zidanes words: dont come around too often. We at least has a style profile, a valuable identity(just look at reals players, jese and morata is coming up though). We try to be a football club, but in the end we cant follow the money race whom Madrid(the state?) is leading.

The ABC of evidence is bringing impartial source , this is the same like Franco helped Real while overlooking Barcelona was the club won the most trophies in Franco first 17 years & that Atletico Madrid was actually the army team or that Camp Nou was built with a special decree exception from Franco himself .. you don't see Madridistas claiming Barcelona was Franco team do you ?

Again you overlook the fact that you were buying long before any of those clubs came to the scene from Maradona -Kubala - Cruyff - Basques - Romario - Ronaldo - the entire Ajax team playing crazy sums for players like Overmars , Saviola , Quarsema etc all the way to paying big money for Cesc , Villa , Ibra , Alves & the most expensive player in history Neymar..

Most of those names werelong before any of those clubs or even Perez took over... easy to nip -tuck info to make your point but you need someone who is novice in-front to fall for the usual Catalan propaganda , in which case i suggest you look for a different adversary ..
Best of luck against City

V

voodoomaster

Yes, I said it wasnt enough. Your analogy is weak though. The fact that Barca won a lot and that atletico was the army team dosent mean that franco didnt help real.

And this history battle of yours(I wasnt Even born), whats the point? My perspective was contemporary, and yes, I am the first to say that buying is essential to Barca and every top club in europe. But real has had nothing more for some years now, no culture, no identity, no youth, just compare with Barca, who at least tries to bring in something with value. If real once, in the 80's or something had a club profile, well I can see why you are a supporter. If not, I cant. I mean, is Ronaldo the essence of real Madrid as? The biggest nothing in history if you Ask me.

gatsu

Yeah i can understand the optimism, Levente are on an impressive run of 8 matches without defeat, unfortunately it's not going to happen, not at home.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That line-up is just ridiculously strong. Real Madrid's squad is just amazing. Levante won't know what hit them.

Home of Barca Fans