Penal Madrid

mackybagnack

gif-cules-y-colchoneros-despues-de-la-derrota-del-madrid-ante-el-sevilla

Kerrybai

So what happens if they choke in the Copa final and Dortmund knock them out while also losing the league... will they send Ancelotti packing after 1 failed season?

barcaboy15

Pepe really is a complete piece of shit. How he is still allowed to play football I don't know.

Madrid are without a doubt the most pathetic club in the world, in every way possible - their players, their mentality, the amount of money they spend while winning practically nothing.

It really does make beating them again and again so much more enjoyable!

raskolnikov

Pepe is a rare kind of animal, extremely dirty and with harsh fouls yet dives like a little girl whenever he can, atleast Materazzi only did it in a worldcup final.
The guy is their poster boy for dirty football, along with brainless Ramos, hothead Marcelo, pathetic Arbeloa, dirty Coentrao, snake in the grass Alonso and divers Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo. Lets not forget Morata, frustratingly kicking Messi at the final whistle last time.
Has there ever been a team with more despicable players?

Only normal players I like are: Benzema, Casillas, Varane, Modric, Jese and Di Maria (despite being a diver).

Always feel its a shame Puyol didnt knock Ramos the fuck out in the 5-0 at the end, every time I see that clip I wish he would have just destroyed him, Ramos deserved that for trying to purposely end Messi's career.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans