Penal Madrid

PhilS

Can't take the pressure. So many shots missing goal. This is not a team of winners.

AM is the competition. They know how to win cups.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its funny to hear most fans saying how RM are Bayern's biggest challengers but they have performances like this. Im sticking with Barca and Chelsea as main challengers

Don't write them off after just two games. Beto was very good yesterday, they could have scored a few more if it weren't for him.

F

Flavia

Don't write them off after just two games. Beto was very good yesterday, they could have scored a few more if it weren't for him.

It's not just 2 games, though. The "rm force" some here were claiming they are, was never real. They had a lot of luck, and help from refs, like against elche.

Cule4life

The Culest
They would have been long out of the title race if not for the robberies that happened at Elche, Atletico and many others

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's not just 2 games, though. The "rm force" some here were claiming they are, was never real. They had a lot of luck, and help from refs, like against elche.

I still think they have improved a lot from last season and since earlier this season. Their consistency is quite amazing. Ancelotti is doing something right. No matter what everyone says, they are still a great force to be reckoned with.

F

Flavia

I still think they have improved a lot from last season and since earlier this season. Their consistency is quite amazing. Ancelotti is doing something right. No matter what everyone says, they are still a great force to be reckoned with.

They are a good team, but not a unstoppable force, or unbeatable. I really don't think they'd beat Bayern, or Barça in the cl, specially over 2 legs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They are a good team, but not a unstoppable force, or unbeatable. I really don't think they'd beat Bayern, or Barça in the cl, specially over 2 legs.

Yup, agreed, over two legs they probably won't, but in one game anything can happen.

With regard to beating Bayern, I certainly think we have a chance, but I think Real Madrid has a better chance because of the style of their play, i.e, counter-driven, fast-paced, utilizing the two wingers, headers from crosses etc.

AfricanBavarian

Yup, agreed, over two legs they probably won't, but in one game anything can happen.

With regard to beating Bayern, I certainly think we have a chance, but I think Real Madrid has a better chance because of the style of their play, i.e, counter-driven, fast-paced, utilizing the two wingers, headers from crosses etc.

In theory their play style is the perfect tactic to beat Bayern but in practice i doubt they would be able to execute it. Its been evident in big games so far they can get their defense clicking. They conceded loads of goals to Barca and A.Madrid. Also Bayern has many ways of playing and can adapt tactically to R.Madrid's style. In my opinion Barca have shown that they are more consistent and are much better challenger than R.Madrid not just in theory but in practice too.

Kerrybai

They are flat track bullies who have enough firepower to put away the small teams but up against tactically superior teams they come up short. It feels like they are putting their best 11 on the pitch and hoping for the best. Last year Klopp said they targeted Ronaldo's side knowing he would not defend and put pressure on Alonso. This year nothing has changed.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
They are flat track bullies who have enough firepower to put away the small teams but up against tactically superior teams they come up short. It feels like they are putting their best 11 on the pitch and hoping for the best. Last year Klopp said they targeted Ronaldo's side knowing he would not defend and put pressure on Alonso. This year nothing has changed.

Heres to hoping that happens again this year

B

beautifulgame

In theory their play style is the perfect tactic to beat Bayern but in practice i doubt they would be able to execute it. Its been evident in big games so far they can get their defense clicking. They conceded loads of goals to Barca and A.Madrid. Also Bayern has many ways of playing and can adapt tactically to R.Madrid's style. In my opinion Barca have shown that they are more consistent and are much better challenger than R.Madrid not just in theory but in practice too.

^^^

V

voodoomaster

Pepe is a rare kind of animal, extremely dirty and with harsh fouls yet dives like a little girl whenever he can, atleast Materazzi only did it in a worldcup final.
The guy is their poster boy for dirty football, along with brainless Ramos, hothead Marcelo, pathetic Arbeloa, dirty Coentrao, snake in the grass Alonso and divers Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo. Lets not forget Morata, frustratingly kicking Messi at the final whistle last time.
Has there ever been a team with more despicable players?

Only normal players I like are: Benzema, Casillas, Varane, Modric, Jese and Di Maria (despite being a diver).

Always feel its a shame Puyol didnt knock Ramos the fuck out in the 5-0 at the end, every time I see that clip I wish he would have just destroyed him, Ramos deserved that for trying to purposely end Messi's career.

THIS! Brilliant post! Pepe is a barbarian, a psychopath, nearly commited murder against getafe. Horface ramos and the malboro man coentrao are not much better. Your descriptions are very good fjodor!

Samper

Pepe is a rare kind of animal, extremely dirty and with harsh fouls yet dives like a little girl whenever he can, atleast Materazzi only did it in a worldcup final.
The guy is their poster boy for dirty football, along with brainless Ramos, hothead Marcelo, pathetic Arbeloa, dirty Coentrao, snake in the grass Alonso and divers Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo. Lets not forget Morata, frustratingly kicking Messi at the final whistle last time.
Has there ever been a team with more despicable players?

Only normal players I like are: Benzema, Casillas, Varane, Modric, Jese and Di Maria (despite being a diver).

Always feel its a shame Puyol didnt knock Ramos the fuck out in the 5-0 at the end, every time I see that clip I wish he would have just destroyed him, Ramos deserved that for trying to purposely end Messi's career.

Um. What about Diego Lopez, Jesús (3rd keeper), Carvajal, Nacho, Khedira, Isco, Casemiro? I can understand the names you say in your first paragraph but what about these players? I like Morata as well. Ok, he was a bit frustrated and didn't need to kick Messi but he's not that kind of player.

Home of Barca Fans