Penal Madrid

gatsu

Pepe is a rare kind of animal, extremely dirty and with harsh fouls yet dives like a little girl whenever he can, atleast Materazzi only did it in a worldcup final.
The guy is their poster boy for dirty football, along with brainless Ramos, hothead Marcelo, pathetic Arbeloa, dirty Coentrao, snake in the grass Alonso and divers Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo. Lets not forget Morata, frustratingly kicking Messi at the final whistle last time.
Has there ever been a team with more despicable players?

Only normal players I like are: Benzema, Casillas, Varane, Modric, Jese and Di Maria (despite being a diver).

Always feel its a shame Puyol didnt knock Ramos the fuck out in the 5-0 at the end, every time I see that clip I wish he would have just destroyed him, Ramos deserved that for trying to purposely end Messi's career.

Pure gold :yes:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
According to Marca Real is proposing that referees in La Liga would be appointed randomly, the system that was until 2004 :facepalm:. You will see, if it's going to be implemented, they gonna loose some matches and they will say that new system is bad because randomly appointed referees are not competent enough.

Last edited:

NotInHere

I will never understand why Madrid fans and their player themselves always have to make excuses and cry, makes them look truly weak.

Alik

They are a good team, but not a unstoppable force, or unbeatable. I really don't think they'd beat Bayern, or Barça in the cl, specially over 2 legs.

Bayern are favourites against any team over 2 legs.

But right now it's hard to say if Real is stronger than Barca or not. Their crazy form and consistency has been shattered, Barca needs to take advantage of that.

Kerrybai

Everyone pray for Rayo ! The have 12 points from their last 15 and I hope they can give Madrid a run for their money.

Djab

Respect the best Real Madrid of years. Unbeaten since 27th March 2014.
They will win La dafaq this year.

barcanuck

Everyone pray for Rayo ! The have 12 points from their last 15 and I hope they can give Madrid a run for their money.

Haha you're kidding right?

Everyone in Spain knows Rayo and Getafe are in La Liga for the sole purpose of handing Real 12 points every year.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
2 wins in 8 games against the top 5.

La Decima is coming home. :worthy:

I can see it happening this year. Favourable draws every year, now with a very much weakened Dortmund. They only need 3 good matches to get it. And if the first or second match of the semis is great, and we all know they can score a lot of goals, they only need 2 actually. 1 great semi game and the final.

10168021_810289025666890_570247256_n.jpg

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans