Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Una-bandera-con-la-esvastica-n_54405070971_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Un-aficionado-del-Real-Madrid-_54405071602_54115221162_190_228.jpg

Classy bunch.

Disgraceful.

Galning

And Catalan estelada flags are being confiscated by the police for being provocative :lol: People wonder why Spain is in shambles...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
A journalist from TV3 was asking a atletico madrid supporter about the cup final today. It's taken in Valencia. But Madrid supporters interrupted the show and started insulting.

Disgusting.

coco1247

Banned
Butthurt much here? Me thinks so.
I just came here to say how proud I am of my team and that we deserved to win. No offence to Barca, but that was not a good showing. Better luck next time.
Hala Madrid!
(I really hope no one sees this as trolling because it's not meant in that way.)

JamDav1982

Butthurt much here? Me thinks so.
I just came here to say how proud I am of my team and that we deserved to win. No offence to Barca, but that was not a good showing. Better luck next time.
Hala Madrid!
(I really hope no one sees this as trolling because it's not meant in that way.)

Start with 'Butthurt much' then claim not to be trolling?

coco1247

Banned
Christ if that's trolling, then I'm a flying unicorn pooping rainbows out of my ass. Jeez.
The banners are in poor taste, but what can Madrid do about shit like that? We have that in Croatia all the time...You fine a club and nothing happens. You have jerk fans in every club.
I just find it funny how that's what you're concentrating on.

V

voodoomaster

Jeez, many madristas have a weak spot for hitlerism and fascism, we all know that. Its disgusting and primitive, Its real...

Home of Barca Fans