Penal Madrid

Zincubus

Banned
How come that Ronaldo is suddenly reluctantly letting other players take free kicks !? Bale and Ramos took free kicks. .. Very odd !?? V

ceefoo

Of the five goals, ALL but the last goal against Vallecano were sweaty counter-attacking goals. Score some reputable goals ffs, instead of the cheap ambush tactics that small clubs use. :yucky:

As much as an advantage it is to have this option, Madrid rely quite heavily on it and could end up being their undoing against disciplined and organised defences.

Sallou

How come that Ronaldo is suddenly reluctantly letting other players take free kicks !? Bale and Ramos took free kicks. .. Very odd !?? V

He wasn't very happy about Bale in the game before. He actually made a big deal about making petulant faces suggesting 'see, THAT'S the freekick taking you thought was better than me? Fking Disrespect'.

1921955_805205406175985_53934500_n.jpg

:lol:

Pepe Silvia

He wasn't very happy about Bale in the game before. He actually made a big deal about making petulant faces suggesting 'see, THAT'S the freekick taking you thought was better than me? Fking Disrespect'.
Saw that too. He also reacted the same when Bale took a shot and didn't pass to him.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I still think they have improved a lot from last season and since earlier this season. Their consistency is quite amazing. Ancelotti is doing something right. No matter what everyone says, they are still a great force to be reckoned with.

The problem is that this Ancelotti team you speak of is torn between being calm and collected, and weak mentally. He is also seriously challenged when it comes to fixing problems, he isn't proactive at all during the matches and his substitutions are very awkward.

Just to force Bale in he has screwed with the formation and doesn't realize its shortcomings except late. He said he won't repeat the mistake with Ramos in midfield before the game and then he plays a very weak midfield in the second half of El Classico.

Against Seville he was just stuck wondering on what to do, waiting for individual breakthrough but you cannot approach teams in Spain like this. They all play football and what Rakitic did was every week in La Liga. Coming from Serie A which is a slower league and results fluctuate a bit more I understand his expectation that things will normalize but they don't in Spain. The record of points in the last few season should have given him a clue but apparently it hasn't.

Cule4life

The Culest
Madridista's gf: I am dumping you
Madridista: Why
Gf: I dont like you anymore
Madridista: Barca is behind this.....UEFAGIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans