Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Christ if that's trolling, then I'm a flying unicorn pooping rainbows out of my ass. Jeez.
The banners are in poor taste, but what can Madrid do about shit like that? We have that in Croatia all the time...You fine a club and nothing happens. You have jerk fans in every club.
I just find it funny how that's what you're concentrating on.

It's funny you're back now(as many others), but was nowhere to be seen after the la liga clasicos :p

Also, supporting nazism is disgraceful, and should be punished. A fine or anything else. But I doubt even a fine will happen.

El Gato

Villarato!
Christ if that's trolling, then I'm a flying unicorn pooping rainbows out of my ass. Jeez.
The banners are in poor taste, but what can Madrid do about shit like that? We have that in Croatia all the time...You fine a club and nothing happens. You have jerk fans in every club.

What do you expect? They have to bitch about something and some degenerate idiot fans (of which every club has some) give them a reason to?

Galning

Every club has retards "supporting" them. But I've never seen them rocking swastikas. If your ways of dealing with such things are: 1) Madrid can't do anything about it & 2) It happens in Croatia all the time. Then, have fun.

Notice how these things were posted BEFORE kick-off as well. So butthurt.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BlYaZVdCIAA47-0.png

ceefoo

Water off a ducks back. Let them have their day in the sun.

Congratulations! Wolfe, Raed and any other Madridistas on the forum.:beer2:

We'll be back! :smug:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Butthurt much here? Me thinks so.
I just came here to say how proud I am of my team and that we deserved to win. No offence to Barca, but that was not a good showing. Better luck next time.
Hala Madrid!
(I really hope no one sees this as trolling because it's not meant in that way.)

So classy, just like some of your fans. :wave:

Auf wiedersehen!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

What has your club done about those Spanish skinheads so far??

El Gato

Villarato!
Christ.. and people wonder why this forum fanbase is so bitchy when you get the MODS that give the exact example of bitching and adding fuel to the fire whenever possible. Shame on you guys.
You say it happened before the game and you're therefore not butthurt? Well why the sack are you wasting your time posting this? To generalize about Ultras Sur like a common idiot? Just had to find some time to post something negative about your rival club. What a waste of life.

You must have issues if you think the club is doing nothing to stop these from occurring. For one, these people are idiots because they post on public websites and it's the easiest trace of all other than public game photos. After the last Madrid derby in October fans were fined 3000 euros each and banned from venues for a lengthy amount of time for displaying a sfastika containing flag. So these lot are probably not going to see an RM game in a long, long time.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Christ.. and people wonder why this forum fanbase is so bitchy when you get the MODS that give the exact example of bitching and adding fuel to the fire whenever possible. Shame on you guys.
You say it happened before the game and you're therefore not butthurt? Well why the sack are you wasting your time posting this? To generalize about Ultras Sur like a common idiot? Just had to find some time to post something negative about your rival club. What a waste of life.

You must have issues if you think the club is doing nothing to stop these from occurring. For one, these people are idiots because they post on public websites and it's the easiest trace of all other than public game photos. After the last Madrid derby in October fans were fined 3000 euros each and banned from venues for a lengthy amount of time for displaying a sfastika containing flag. So these lot are probably not going to see an RM game in a long, long time.

Fining the fans only? Geez, how nice. Last time Bayern had some idiots poking fun at gay Gunner fans, the whole section was vacated as a punitive measure. Nothing is happening to dear Real Madrid, right?

F

Flavia

Yeah, shame on us... :lol:
I thought it'd be obvious the comments were towards that section of your supporters, which is not small. And of course, to the club, who should be punished, as there was a swastika among your fans, inside the stadium. Instead the police were confiscating some catalan flags. No wonder people get worked up, it is a big issue, but as of always, you treat it as a minor thing. But shame on us, the horrible mods and forum :rolleyes:

Just the other day we were bashing some of our own supporters, who chanted racist things to alves and neymar, btw.

coco1247

Banned
Well, I see you all as incredibly butthurt, and you should be as you lost a trophy to us. Therefore, I am willing to excuse your little rants about this type of thing as we all know this is a common thing in football. Marcelo got called monkey by Atleti fans and nothing happened to Atleti. You try to pinpoint the source of the problem and that's who you fine, not the club. Trust me, Dinamo tried to handle bs like this and they ended up with empty stadiums. Thing is there will always be fans like this. Of course we don't like it but that's how it is. The Ultras are a bunch of idiots and I thought all of you here were knowledgeable enough and knew that Madrid is trying to fight them. It's an uphill battle though and it will be a long one.
Anyways, yeah, I just came in real short to gloat. I think I have every right to do that as we beat you in a final. As some would say, it is a mickey mouse trophy but it means the world when it comes from beating Barca.
Yeah, shame on us... :lol:

Just the other day we were bashing some of our own supporters, who chanted racist things to alves and neymar, btw.
Oh, and did you ask for the club to be fined for these supporters?

Eetu

Adormit
Let's just hope no-one's butthurt enough to have to go into hiding for half a year.

Congrats to rest of our madridistas.

Home of Barca Fans