Penal Madrid

khorne

the dark side of football is that it's a place for extremists of every strip to vent their frustration of failing in real life. you can blame real for not handling the ultras sur effectively, but neither have we gotten rid of the boixos nois, despite laporta banning them, and hats off to him for that. It's an omnipresent dilemma with football, you can try an approach like the premier league or bayern to economically block them out and have "opera atmosphere" or you can be more open to the fans and you'll always have a percentage of idiots with unacceptable behavior. But that's not an exclusive problem of real

at any rate, bitter as it is to admit, in our current situation we are not equal to atletico nor to real. was the first match against real since pep took over where at no point i had the feeling we could or should win it, not even after the equalizer. real was dangerous whenever they attacked for the entire game, and we where harmless. deserved loss, end of story.

aaron101

Clasicos nowadays are better than in Mourinho's time.

Ancelotti is really a professional and doesn't do things like what Mou does. I'm looking forward to the future more competitive and exciting Clasicos.

I

instinct

In the last 9 years Real Madrid only won 6 trophies whilst Barcelona won 6 trophies in 2009 only #fcblive

haters_gonna_hate_ponies_fixed-37236.gif

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Apparently some Madrid fans dressed as Barca fans insulted Barca players and then again changed to original white Kit. :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

the dark side of football is that it's a place for extremists of every strip to vent their frustration of failing in real life. you can blame real for not handling the ultras sur effectively, but neither have we gotten rid of the boixos nois, despite laporta banning them, and hats off to him for that. It's an omnipresent dilemma with football, you can try an approach like the premier league or bayern to economically block them out and have "opera atmosphere" or you can be more open to the fans and you'll always have a percentage of idiots with unacceptable behavior. But that's not an exclusive problem of real

Don't know much about Ultras Sur, but some Boixos were banned just for being a member of the group, even if they weren't violent or openly racist. Unfortunately the most vocal people are often also the most idiotic. Not to mention they were originally a left-wing group until the right-wingers took over.

Ultras groups can bring quite the atmosphere, just need to stamp out the individuals who use it as an excuse to breed hate.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Hope Ancelotti really learnt a lesson from the Copa final. Don't attack Bayern like they did vs Barca in the first 2 clasicos!

Will Ronaldo be back for the semi?

Antimilan

Mind someone tell me why RM won't play this weekend as every other team in CHL ? Why the mf's should be privileged with a rest in this jornada ? Why Atletico COULD play in Friday and RM COULDN'T.... anyone ?

Last edited:

Kinlejus

Mind someone tell me why RM won't play this weekend as every other team in CHL ? Why the mf's should be privileged with a rest in this jornada ? Why Atletico COULD play in Friday and RM COULDN'T.... anyone ?

As far as I am concerned, they had an away match scheduled on Sunday and Copa final on wednesday, therefore it's been re-adjusted

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!

Atletico didn't play Copa final midweek and then their CL semifinal fixture.

Home of Barca Fans