Penal Madrid

Egert

Estonian Culé
I want penalties!:angry: It would be awesome to watch penalties once again. There isn't alot penalty shootouts lately.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ancelotti is a perfect fit at Real. He's not radical or revolutionary in his methods but he has the experience and logic to get his team to gel. Carlo has gotten the most out of his star-studded squad and made some innovative changes (implementing the 4-3-3 utilizing Di Maria, Ronaldo, and Bale to perfection).

Ursegor

World Champion
They've carbon-coppied what Bayern did to us last season (the irony, eh?). Sit back in 4-4-2, cede possession, press against the ball, swarm forward on the break, total destruction on set pieces. With the extra added motivation for La Farcima, which made them win the majority of their individual duels.

The simplest tactics in the world, really. Atletico play the same way with worse players.

khorne

Ancelotti is a perfect fit at Real. He's not radical or revolutionary in his methods but he has the experience and logic to get his team to gel. Carlo has gotten the most out of his star-studded squad and made some innovative changes (implementing the 4-3-3 utilizing Di Maria, Ronaldo, and Bale to perfection).

spot on. I also think it's no coincidence that the last truly succesful coach (by their high standards) was :VdB:
to pull of the whole "galacticos" gig, you need a coach who is ready to mould his strategy around the players he has, and not the other way round. that's also why mourinho failed imo.

But cudos to real. i was watching the game today with a madridista friend, so it was the first time in a long while that i could watch real objectively, and alot of their game was impressive. I'm still hoping for atleti and cholo to have their fairy tale ending, but if real wins it this time, their decima is deserved and a fan of good football can't complain.

Andrew M

They've carbon-coppied what Bayern did to us last season (the irony, eh?). Sit back in 4-4-2, cede possession, press against the ball, swarm forward on the break, total destruction on set pieces. With the extra added motivation for La Farcima, which made them win the majority of their individual duels.

The simplest tactics in the world, really. Atletico play the same way with worse players.

Word

Home of Barca Fans