Penal Madrid

serghei

I think they won't lose the match. I'm pretty sure Madrid will win by one goal while conceding. 2-1, 3-2 for me. But I don't really care who goes through. I want one team from the other semifinal to win it. Maybe Bayern lets Pep go if they don't win the CL.

Kerrybai

I think they won't lose the match. I'm pretty sure Madrid will win by one goal while conceding. 2-1, 3-2 for me. But I don't really care who goes through. I want one team from the other semifinal to win it. Maybe Bayern lets Pep go if they don't win the CL.

I can't bare to see Mou win with his tactics. Atletico or Bayern for me.

El Gato

Villarato!
Bale should be alright, he had flu but apparently he's OK now. Same with Ronaldo who recovered from injury, but they're just considering the lineup right now.

It's not easy. Either they go with BBC while sacrificing Isco or they don't and they sacrifice one of the forwards to have Isco do his thing. Or as an utter surprise they field all Ronaldo, Bale and Isco while taking someone from the midfield out.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
IMO, Real are favourites for the title right now. They'll most likely win their remaining games whereas I can see Atletí dropping points to Valencia on sunday.

I

instinct

I can't see Atletico dropping point against Valencia since Valencia has to play vs Sevilla next week and they are 2-0 down. Don't think they will play very good against Atletico.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Apparently Pais says, Florentino told Ancelotti that Bale has to start against Bayern tonight. Ancelotti wanted to play 4-4-2 with Di María, Alonso, Casemiro & Modric, behind CR7/Benzema.

inb4 president's wish> coach's wish

Home of Barca Fans