Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Congrats on la décima. I didn't watch the game, but it seems Ramos was the hero, scoring in the ending.

Vilarrubi

Would Atletico have been given 5 minutes injury time if Real were winning 1-0? I doubt it, can understand Simeone's frustration.. Ronaldo and Bale were terrible. Real deserved it in extra time with all that attacking though.

Beast

The Observer
Thanks Flavia , it was a glorious rollercoaster night and no the ref was right in the extra time due to the fouls & friction in the second half

La Decima is back home... adios time to continue celebrating

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Thanks Flavia , it was a glorious rollercoaster night and no the ref was right in the extra time due to the fouls & friction in the second half

So what happens after the celebrations? Do you guys start chanting for La Undecima? Not trolling, it's a legitimate question. All these years, RM has been chasing that trophy, and now that they have it, what now?

Vilarrubi

@Beast I never mentioned whether the ref was correct or not in giving that amount of extra time, i was talking about whether he would have given Atletico the full 5 minutes if the roles were reversed.

Back home..... but stopped off at Barcelona 3 times along the way ;)

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

a_560x375.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Congratulations Real! In the end a deserved win, to score that late just means destiny, like when Drogba scored. Now you need to teach Ancelotti to win a league. It was indeed a fascinating match, but the closer to get to the end of normal time the more it felt like Real were going to take it. Bastards! Enjoy your celebrations lads!! You finally have La Decima!

Djab

Now That Madrid won la dafaq, they should have no reason to live anymore.

Delivering that was the club's reason for existence.

onzeXI

The game was worthy of a championship match. 90 minutes of high intensity. Too bad Chrissy, that preening fool, scored. Dumb move to start Costa and waste a sub so early.

Beast

The Observer
CCongrats

Thanks Don :)

So what happens after the celebrations? Do you guys start chanting for La Undecima? Not trolling, it's a legitimate question. All these years, RM has been chasing that trophy, and now that they have it, what now?

Sorry for the late reply , what's next will be like what happened after the 7th , 8th & 9th.. set plan for the following one
Although i think Perez will cool down a bit , the 10th have been his personal promise for 12 years and he did all he can to deliver it which was mainly putting all the club resources as you all saw to get the first double digit CL cup , it is a remarkable achievement for the club & him personally ... in a way you can say he deserved it after working so hard to get here... screwed up a lot but finally started to learn and do it right.. first through players & now through management & youth
However for now it's celebration , WC & than fixing the weak spots which so far could be a proper backup striker for Karim (if he stays ) & a Xabi long term replacement (unless Carlo thinks Illarra will eventually come good which is doubtful in many people mind now )

@Beast I never mentioned whether the ref was correct or not in giving that amount of extra time, i was talking about whether he would have given Atletico the full 5 minutes if the roles were reversed.

Back home..... but stopped off at Barcelona 3 times along the way ;)
I don't see why he won't , it's not like he was taking sides.. he was known to let the game flow & rarely give cards before the match which usually flows in Atletico game plan& he did just that ...Di Maria was chopped constantly

Thanks man...
Congratulations Real! In the end a deserved win, to score that late just means destiny, like when Drogba scored. Now you need to teach Ancelotti to win a league. It was indeed a fascinating match, but the closer to get to the end of normal time the more it felt like Real were going to take it. Bastards! Enjoy your celebrations lads!! You finally have La Decima!
Funny considering he did that with you in his first season :) , we are not worried about it because we usually lose the league when we win the CL
Out of 10 Champions league trophy we managed to win the league & the CL twice only... even during our 5 back to back CL the league winners were Bilbao - RM - RM - Barca-Barca respectively
66 it was Atletico who were champions
98 we came 4th
2000 we came 5th !! & were allowed in the CL due to being holders
2002 we came third ... and consider those 2 CL's were under non other than Del Bosque & we had Zidane & Figo & co in it.. so don't judge Carlo league season it's a club habit
Don't even want to tell you we screwed up in the league not just lost it
The game was worthy of a championship match. 90 minutes of high intensity. Too bad Chrissy, that preening fool, scored. Dumb move to start Costa and waste a sub so early.
Thanks man however to be fair Both did the same mistake , Like Simeone , Carlo was wrong to start Benzema & Cristiano while the former was declared fit few hours before the match & was a ghost throughout the game & the later was pulled out from the hard training many times during the week & didn't continue a full training day like his team mates
A mix of lack of subs (In CR case ) plus the player desire to play this game after his magnificent CL season & knowing that putting him will keep Atletico defense on the edge was the reason but CR apart from the goal & the free kicks & headers was certainly in a bad shape without mentioning the bad memories of this stadium in the 2004 Euro final for him which was a mental block hence his over the top celebration for a meaningless goal ( in terms of the final result but an add up to his total tally this year )

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well I do believe he's best equipped to win the league with Real compared to his Milan sides. He won in his first season with Chelsea but that was partly down to a weak overall league in 2010, but he still won it nonetheless and broke some records on the way. I don't have anything against Carlo, I like the guy, he's managed my 2 favourite sides and won trophies, but his league record needs to improve. He can do it with you guys.

Vilarrubi

"Working so hard to get there"........£1 Billion spent and 11 managers.. that's a bit of an understatement :lol: :lol: :lol: Real Madrid buy class.. Barcelona create class. That's why we are the most successful club in the last 10 years.

Home of Barca Fans