Penal Madrid

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to our Real fans.
I am sad for Simeone and his troops (obviously every Barca fan wanted them to win) but you guys also deserved it. You waited for so long for La Decima and now it's finally here. Enjoy it and have a great summer guys.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I agree with Bojan, fair play to them... As much as I hated watching them win, they were the best team in the competition by a decent margin...

And yes, they could have spent a bazillion dollars, but they must have done something right along the way... I mean, when the theoretical bench players (Di Maria and Marcelo) bail you out in a CL final, then you can tap yourself in the shoulder for a job well done... Something we can't brag about...

Irish_Cules

Congrats to Real and all their fans. I was horrible to see Atletico lose like that but Real deserved it in the end. I'm happy that it was Ancelloti who won La Decima for them and not Mourinho, it's hard not to like the guy. The likes of Ronaldo and Ramos have deserved it for their performances for Madrid over the years.

Perez can f**k off though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Thanks Flavia , it was a glorious rollercoaster night and no the ref was right in the extra time due to the fouls & friction in the second half

La Decima is back home... adios time to continue celebrating

He reserved his cards but gave Real Madrid proper amount of time in the end. With Real winning I am so glad he did that but I am not sure if I would be had we lost. Though if Atletico had won it, they would've been the greatest side to win it in my life time with no losses.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Thanks to the graceful people on here. I appreciate it.

I still can't gather my man tears.

Beast

The Observer
"Working so hard to get there"........£1 Billion spent and 11 managers.. that's a bit of an understatement :lol: :lol: :lol: Real Madrid buy class.. Barcelona create class. That's why we are the most successful club in the last 10 years.

First not all of those managers were under him , some where under Calderon as well as some of the buys .. and the amount you are mentioning is just 2 years total turnover *thanks greatly to his economical vision & pioneer approach *
& no you do buy class as well , the current generation is a once in a lifetime for you (and yet you still bought enough players to make it happen & they were stars from Alves to Eto'o to Henry ) & i don't think you need me to lecture you about you previous teams & generations .. look no further than your first ever CL win

Yes Perez did work hard & was under fire from everyone me included , we all doubted him and scrutinized him yet he never gave up and kept his headstrong .. i admire that trait & that he learned a lot in his last stint compared to the disastrous first one

Congratulations to our Real fans.
I am sad for Simeone and his troops (obviously every Barca fan wanted them to win) but you guys also deserved it. You waited for so long for La Decima and now it's finally here. Enjoy it and have a great summer guys.

Thanks Bojan :cheers:... yes Finally it's here... I think we are the best team this year in the CL & we did deserve it .. hope we can continue building on it
I agree with Bojan, fair play to them... As much as I hated watching them win, they were the best team in the competition by a decent margin...

And yes, they could have spent a bazillion dollars, but they must have done something right along the way... I mean, when the theoretical bench players (Di Maria and Marcelo) bail you out in a CL final, then you can tap yourself in the shoulder for a job well done... Something we can't brag about...

Indeed , otherwise it would have been PSG -Chelsea - City in the final 3 each year

Congrats to Real and all their fans. I was horrible to see Atletico lose like that but Real deserved it in the end. I'm happy that it was Ancelloti who won La Decima for them and not Mourinho, it's hard not to like the guy. The likes of Ronaldo and Ramos have deserved it for their performances for Madrid over the years.

Perez can f**k off though.

Ancelotti made a great job this year... he did deserve it for his work & how he changed the players approach to the high tensity games compared to Jose..
We cannot thank Carlo enough for everything , thanks for the wishes

He reserved his cards but gave Real Madrid proper amount of time in the end. With Real winning I am so glad he did that but I am not sure if I would be had we lost. Though if Atletico had won it, they would've been the greatest side to win it in my life time with no losses.

Count the amount of time Atletico rolled over in the second half ,the injuries & subs , the courting of the ref after challenges .. & consider Ramos goal came in the 2 minute 40 something seconds...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
First not all of those managers were under him , some where under Calderon as well as some of the buys .. and the amount you are mentioning is just 2 years total turnover *thanks greatly to his economical vision & pioneer approach *
& no you do buy class as well , the current generation is a once in a lifetime for you (and yet you still bought enough players to make it happen & they were stars from Alves to Eto'o to Henry ) & i don't think you need me to lecture you about you previous teams & generations .. look no further than your first ever CL win

Yes Perez did work hard & was under fire from everyone me included , we all doubted him and scrutinized him yet he never gave up and kept his headstrong .. i admire that trait & that he learned a lot in his last stint compared to the disastrous first one

Thanks Bojan :cheers:... yes Finally it's here... I think we are the best team this year in the CL & we did deserve it .. hope we can continue building on it

Indeed , otherwise it would have been PSG -Chelsea - City in the final 3 each year

Ancelotti made a great job this year... he did deserve it for his work & how he changed the players approach to the high tensity games compared to Jose..
We cannot thank Carlo enough for everything , thanks for the wishes

Count the amount of time Atletico rolled over in the second half ,the injuries & subs , the courting of the ref after challenges .. & consider Ramos goal came in the 2 minute 40 something seconds...

Oh I know Beastie, I know.

Beast

The Observer
Raed, Beast, Wolfe, who was the best player for rm, this season?

Ancelotti takes that honor to be honest
there is so many players that did really well & above expectations , some performed like we never seen them before under Jose , Manuel etc
You take a look at Pepe who was by far the best CB this season not just in Real but in Europe , apart from the skirmish vs Costa in the CDR he was clean this year.. a long way from the thug we know before especially under Jose
Ramos started mediocre but suddenly rose to the occasion in the crucial time end of the season , same for Coentrao from forgotten soon to be loaned or sold to a solid LB preferred over Marcelo in the CL
Carvajal a complete revelation this year for me the best RB in la liga ... did amazing for a debut season , few mistakes but he got better in time
Modric & Di Maria .... sure to be in many people choice for best midfielders... Di Maria has the highest assist in Europe this year the silky dribbler performed better as a CM or LCM than his original winger post... what a season he had & how fast he proved himself as a utility player & Carlo decision was 1000000 % spot on to sell Ozil & keeping him , Modric a maestro amazing season too
Xabi balance the team , he is the mind of the team without him we were overrun
Isco went from Hero to Zero to Hero .. took him time to adapt to his new CM role
Benzema finally understood for what he is , a facilitator who allow Bale & Ronaldo to play their game .. without him or any other selfish striker the amazing attack would have been different hence he didn't get any stick this year even when he didn't score & he still performed better
Ronaldo top scorer in the liga & the CL.. sadly his injury made him a ghost in the final but that doesn't take away his 17 goals in 13 CL match (Record ) & 32 goals in la liga (joined golden shoes with Suarez ) .. he pushed himself & his injuries when it mattered & took a risk in a WC year where others would have played it safe , i can't blame him for the CL final game i blamed Carlo for agreeing to play him where it could have been another Costa case ..
Bale did great in his debut , double digits goals & assists .. took charge of the team when Ronaldo was injured *Bayern , CDR final , CL final * & other games he seems to have a knack of scoring when it really mattered (like Zizou who had the same thing ) considering he did all that without a minute of pre-season & injuries in the first two month.. he did over what we expected
Jese ... the hope , I'd argue we could have done better in la liga if he was fit .. he is the perfect replacement for Bale or CR , a home grown with natural scoring instinct .. architect of Atletico trashing in the semi-final of the copa del rey , scored in all the big games this year including his Clasico debut in Barcelona...

So overall there was no one players as the best this season.. the best player this season was Carlo Ancelotti the modest , calm , professional manager who managed to make a team out of individuals , won 2 out of 3 trophies , won the most coveted trophy we dreamed about for 12 consecutive years & did it in a great attacking fashion scoring 41 goals in 13 games including 5 over the holders , 4 over the Liga winners... It's Carlo flavia

Any chance of Ancelotti leaving Real Madrid now? :pep:

Not this year... maybe next year :pep:

Perez likes to have the achievement contributed to him , that's why Del Bosque was still an outsider a man hired by Sanz , Manuel Pellegrini was Valdano man , while Jose who lasted 3 years was his guy & Carlo was his guy who achieved the dream...

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, well... I guess Florentino will not sack him even if he goes next season trophyless :mou:

Beast

The Observer
Well, well... I guess Florentino will not sack him even if he goes next season trophyless :mou:
I'm sure we can agree that it was better watching the Clasico this year without the over the top drama before & after.. like two legendary boxers...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Beast, what are you doing here man? Go out, have fun , celebrate n stay drunk for one month. :lol: 12 years of frustration , anger and investment of billions needs some fresh air....

congrats.

Home of Barca Fans