Penal Madrid

PaulFCB

Banned
Afaik Ultras Sur are the most pathetic shameful bastards in the world.
Not only as soon as they were created they got their a$$es kicked by Abertzale Sur Bilbao or Boixos Nois Barcelona in style, but they allied with......... sardy Espanyol fans :lol: some 25 years ago. Also, they even got their asses kicked by Rayo's Bukaneros occasionally :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I think Perez is a coward not to interdict them, I remember they were banned 1 year only because they were having problems with Raul.
They are pathetic, remember the game with Borussia Dortmund when they ripped the net... and their leader was detained for displaying nazi symbols and was encouraging Real players to hold Ultras Sur scarfs along with fascist signs, of course, only white players.

XaviMessiGirl

I usually defend ultras culture but Ultras Sur is just a nasty group. Of course I don't have a full background on them though, as I used to think the same of BN.

onzeXI

Afaik Ultras Sur are the most pathetic shameful bastards in the world.
Not only as soon as they were created they got their a$$es kicked by Abertzale Sur Bilbao or Boixos Nois Barcelona in style, but they allied with......... sardy Espanyol fans :lol: some 25 years ago. Also, they even got their asses kicked by Rayo's Bukaneros occasionally :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I think Perez is a coward not to interdict them, I remember they were banned 1 year only because they were having problems with Raul.
They are pathetic, remember the game with Borussia Dortmund when they ripped the net... and their leader was detained for displaying nazi symbols and was encouraging Real players to hold Ultras Sur scarfs along with fascist signs, of course, only white players.

Apparently you are not familiar with the ultras from Roma, Lazio, Frankfurt, Millwall, etc, etc, etc. They are despicable but there is nothing unique about Ultras Sur.

Egert

Estonian Culé
96lxt0.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The cut though, it is beautiful. The pink I am not so keen on, should have been purple or blue but the white shirt is magnificent.

Home of Barca Fans