Penal Madrid

aaron101

We would have lost and with more than a goal if Mourinho was still in charge & probably from Bayern or Dortmund
The difference is clear.. Carlo taught the players what to do with the ball , Jose doesn't have a clue unless you are considerably weaker
If he was in charge ..we would have seen the scenario we saw before.. he'll pull a defender & play an attacker but the team will not know what to do with the ball because Atletico will leave no space for counter attacks as we saw in his last season , no youth player will take a part (Will be Arbeloa not Carvajal ) , Iker who played a big role in reaching the final would have been sold & Diego Lopez who lost 2 of the 3 games he played vs Atletico (compared to Iker 29 games vs Atletico unbeaten -26 wins/3 draws ).. Pepe who was the best Defender this year would have been sold & Ramos probably ended up with a red card... Ozil would have stayed and Di Maria sold
If Benzema was injured he will prefer to play an established player instead of Morata .. & will put Ronaldo as a no 9 instead...

Jose lost the plot in Madrid & he hasn't recovered yet... not being adored by the fans or the players like all the clubs before was too much for him , eventually he wants to be bigger than the club he is coaching & that didn't happen in Real & won't happen... this year he was the same like the last year in Madrid , still shell shocked , won zero trophies for the first time since he came to the scene & had Torres , Eto'o & Ba and a long line of great AM's /Wingers & kept complaining about lack of strikers ... Benitez must have been a genius than
He takes credit for making the players mentally stronger than before but not mentally stable to win the CL , at the end they became mentally stronger than him & he had no place to go within the team .. thankfully we didn't suffer what his teams suffered after he left because Perez made the right choice of picking the right manager to heal the dressing room

Thanks man

Good post Beast. I really admire Ancelotti. He's a class manager unlike the disgraceful Mourinho. This season's clasicos were clean unlike before when Mourinho was around, it was so violent. Ancelotti knows how to handle the dressing room.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Internet explorer must be the most evil thing on earth. It lost my post. Damn.

Anyway, I don't have the energy or time to repeat it but in answering the question about who has been the best player, I'd have to hand it over to Di Maria. He is my personal choice. Not to repeat what Wolfe and Beast said about the others but they all really played an important role.

There are two comments about Carlo, one is further explanation on Beast's point: He learned, and he managed his luck well. While there were many different situations where I truly believe that Carlo was the main reason for our losses with his ridiculous starting line ups, he did what good managers do, accept the criticism and change. It took a while but in retrospect and in light of our victory it all worked out well.

He is also a bit lucky in my opinion because he was forced to play without Khedira. He managed it well by coming up with an incredible formation which was reinforced by the player's commitments and their trust in their coach. As much as I am happy for Iker, I am sad for Diego Lopez to have missed out on the La Liga, it would've meant a lot for him.

Beast

The Observer
Internet explorer must be the most evil thing on earth. It lost my post. Damn.

Anyway, I don't have the energy or time to repeat it but in answering the question about who has been the best player, I'd have to hand it over to Di Maria. He is my personal choice. Not to repeat what Wolfe and Beast said about the others but they all really played an important role.

There are two comments about Carlo, one is further explanation on Beast's point: He learned, and he managed his luck well. While there were many different situations where I truly believe that Carlo was the main reason for our losses with his ridiculous starting line ups, he did what good managers do, accept the criticism and change. It took a while but in retrospect and in light of our victory it all worked out well.

He is also a bit lucky in my opinion because he was forced to play without Khedira. He managed it well by coming up with an incredible formation which was reinforced by the player's commitments and their trust in their coach. As much as I am happy for Iker, I am sad for Diego Lopez to have missed out on the La Liga, it would've meant a lot for him.

Lucky & unlucky.... due to rotations we managed to beat Atletico whenever Iker played... 29 games unbeaten for him against them while Diego did make so many silly mistakes he was truly off form in the last 3-4 month at least
Also Jese stupid injury just when he was rocking & Carlo depending on him as a guaranteed deputy for both Bale & Ronaldo when they need to rest.. the boy delivered the goods & a knack for scoring in big games ,Xabi missing the final for the most stupid yellow card in the world , Xabi missing the first 3 month of the season , Ronaldo injury , Bale injury etc... overall i'd say Carlo was unlucky overall not lucky at all , for sure there was mistakes (Marcelo for Benz vs Valladolid , Ramos DM in the first clasico ) but i wouldn't say he was lucky

I

instinct

10428498_622834344479994_2613560888864915764_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans