Penal Madrid

Samper

Of course it happens everywhere but isn't Real Madrid known for being, with all due respect, cu*ts?

I haven't seen a picture of Barcelona fans waving a nazi hitler flag or any of the young players being a dick towards another player. Did I miss something?

If you don't see it, it doens't mean it's not happening. Just saying.

khorne

Of course it happens everywhere but isn't Real Madrid known for being, with all due respect, cu*ts?

I haven't seen a picture of Barcelona fans waving a nazi hitler flag or any of the young players being a dick towards another player. Did I miss something?

hmm take a stroll down the cuenca thread and you shan't be disappointed

we're not living in a black and white fairy tale my friend. the fact of the matter is, there are many people out there, and a lot of them are cunts. some of them support real, others support barca. if you keep looking for them and ignore that on both sides the majority are friendly, likeable people who enjoy football and get along just fine, then at one point you'll arrive at an atmosphere were a 10 year old will flip off another boy because "fuck barca, right?"

H

Haruko The Goon

Momentum is building in the Spanish press over Toni Kroos' proposed move from Bayern Munich to Real Madrid.

Such immense winning mentality by Real.

"We've got Bale, we've got Ronaldo, we've got Benzema and we've got Di Mari all doing the attacking, but screw it. We'll get Kroos too."

Ballers.

Samper

Momentum is building in the Spanish press over Toni Kroos' proposed move from Bayern Munich to Real Madrid.

Such immense winning mentality by Real.

"We've got Bale, we've got Ronaldo, we've got Benzema and we've got Di Mari all doing the attacking, but screw it. We'll get Kroos too."

Ballers.

Rumors are Khedira and Casemiro are leaving. I don't see anything wrong if those 2 leave and Real get Kroos.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Your words remind me of a Portuguese member here & a Benfica fan who laughed at us when he signed Di Maria and said he is a big flop & waste of money

Or Pepe but a 2 league titles, 2 copas, 1 CL later, I am not sure if they can talk, although he has been here for so long.

I don't understand how they can say Kroos isn't our style. He didn't fit Bayern because of Pep's ignorance but he was just fine for Bayern last season. I am kind of excited about him joining and seeing Khedira out. Modric is 28 and Xabi is probably gone by the end of next season, so it would be good to bring him in now and see him develop. Not sure how good he really is but he is good.

Beast

The Observer
I think Carlo plan is smart... thanks to the CL final.. he can put Modric as Xabi replacement & put Kroos & Di Maria beside him... since Illarra is clearly not (IMO ) ready and could end up a Sahin or Gago which probably means Xabi could have told the club that after the Decima he'd like to go back to Sociedad

the other alternative i fear is that Di Maria is leaving .. he is coveted by all the big spenders & will get the club an enormous amount of money .. not sure Di Maria has taken it easy after the fans reaction to his crouch move earlier this season.. he proved himself but will he forgive & forget or wants to leave ? soon it will be evident

Home of Barca Fans