Penal Madrid

Alarcón

Your words remind me of a Portuguese member here & a Benfica fan who laughed at us when he signed Di Maria and said he is a big flop & waste of money
That doesn't mean that it applies to every player you sign :D I just think he's too slow and lethargic for your style of play.

B

BrianSwan

How the hell can RM afford this?

The whole point of galaticos was a select assortment of stars and the rest of the team youth players.

Beast

The Observer
Yep and if you noticed our net spending last year was simply the usual 85 Million after the sales of Higuain & Ozil...
for a club making a turnover of 520 Million this is less 1/5 of our turnover which is normal

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I think Carlo plan is smart... thanks to the CL final.. he can put Modric as Xabi replacement & put Kroos & Di Maria beside him... since Illarra is clearly not (IMO ) ready and could end up a Sahin or Gago which probably means Xabi could have told the club that after the Decima he'd like to go back to Sociedad

the other alternative i fear is that Di Maria is leaving .. he is coveted by all the big spenders & will get the club an enormous amount of money .. not sure Di Maria has taken it easy after the fans reaction to his crouch move earlier this season.. he proved himself but will he forgive & forget or wants to leave ? soon it will be evident

Why you always gotta give me something to make me nervous? First Marcelo and now Di Maria. I think both will stay, everything will be reanalyzed and the fans have calmed their tits and most importantly, Perez as well. Carlo likes these players, he has faith in them and they are well liked in the dressing room. No one will shell out 50 million for Di Maria, no one can afford him, and if we sell Di Maria for 50 million, that is dirt cheap.

Gilberto

I could see United and PSG making a move for Di Maria tbh. In my opinion, he was was Real's best player this season so they would be stupid if they let him go.

H

Haruko The Goon

I could see United and PSG making a move for Di Maria tbh. In my opinion, he was was Real's best player this season so they would be stupid if they let him go.

Rooney/Kagawa/Mata already fighting each other for that AM/SS spot lol, would love if they signed Di Maria. Blowing half their budget on a player they've pretty much already got.

Gilberto

Rooney/Kagawa/Mata already fighting each other for that AM/SS spot lol, would love if they signed Di Maria. Blowing half their budget on a player they've pretty much already got.

I am talking about Di Maria as a RW, not as a cam
Knowing van Gaal, he'll probably want some players 'of his own'.

I'd love it if RM lost Di Maria for 50m. Huge loss for them, and, in this market, a bargain for the buying club. Of course, it's never happening, because they'd have to be complete dumbasses to even think about letting him go.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why you always gotta give me something to make me nervous? First Marcelo and now Di Maria. I think both will stay, everything will be reanalyzed and the fans have calmed their tits and most importantly, Perez as well. Carlo likes these players, he has faith in them and they are well liked in the dressing room. No one will shell out 50 million for Di Maria, no one can afford him, and if we sell Di Maria for 50 million, that is dirt cheap.

Barca can. So can PSG, City, Chelsea, etc

Beast

The Observer

It's realism from watching the market ... & our own players reaction in certain situations ..
Marcelo had his worst season .. frustrating most of the time .. Coentrao was head & shoulders above him despite missing half the season & if it wasn't for Coentrao slight injury in the final you wouldn't see him except in fringe matches ... you can see the emotions when he scored .. all referring to affection to the club & the fans.. way too much even his crying was way too much for winning la Decima.. more like someone who was about to be shipped & getting vindicated by scoring a goal in the biggest occasion
We are not linked with a LB in the market or a durable LB/RB like the Milan wonder kid for no reason ..unless we fail to agree a deal Marcelo is out of the club.. i wouldn't be surprised if he join the rest of his Brazilian team mates in PSG especially if they get Alves...
Di Maria was under scrutiny earlier this season & not everyone would stay after the season is over .. if it wasn't for Carlo who stood by him ... it's clear we won't be getting Kroos (if we get him ) to sit on the bench.. so pick one of Xabi , Modric & Di Maria to leave ? noting that Kroos is not a Modric he fits more a Di Maria in terms of charging forward

Home of Barca Fans