Penal Madrid

CuleLife4Life

As much as I relish the lead we have over them and their shambalic start to the season, I can't see them continuing on like this. They will either drop Ramos or Pepe and put Varane in or they will put in Illara and drop James, or they will drop Benzema and put James up top with a DM in the midfield. Oh and Keylor will start sooner than later. The screams from the Madrid media and fans are deafening. There are already signs calling for Florentino to resign. These plastered in Madrid

Las-pancartas-en-contra-de-Flo_54415961690_54115221154_600_396.jpg

I do want Enrique to make sure we don't have another 2nd half production drop like last season though. In La Liga a point can make a difference. Last year we screwed up a decent beginning and lost the title on the last day. I hope we can stay strong because its our Liga to lose.

xavisionary

It's been a while since RM had a player I genuinely liked or looked up to. I'm thinking of Raul, Guti, Salgado, Granero, Higuain.

Of the current crop, I probably like Iker and Marcelo the most. Kaka was probably the most likeable Galatico, IMO.

Also, got feels when I saw the name Ruben de la Red :(

CuleLife4Life

I don't like Iker and am glad he isn't at Barca. When a player doesn't realize his best days are behind him, he should be man enough have a graceful exit.

Obviously we benefit from him in goal but its still a selfish thing for him to do looking at it from an independent perspective. He should look at Xavi as an example of a graceful bow.

Marcelo is a clown( this is the Brazilian in me talking lol). He can't defend.

I like Modric the most. Seems like a nice hardworking guy who doesn't have the galactico looks or price tag but managed to make himself a bonafide starter. I still think they'll sell him in a season or two for the next galactico though.

raskolnikov

It's been a while since RM had a player I genuinely liked or looked up to. I'm thinking of Raul, Guti, Salgado, Granero, Higuain.

Of the current crop, I probably like Iker and Marcelo the most. Kaka was probably the most likeable Galatico, IMO.

Also, got feels when I saw the name Ruben de la Red :(
I liked Di Maria when he didnt dive and Özil, most of their team consists of pricks: Marcelo, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Ronaldo, Coentrao. Im neutral on Iker,Varana,Carvajal,James and Bale, allthough the last two are hypejobs and posers.
Only like Benzema, Modric, Jese and Isco.
It was much worse in 2011 though.

raskolnikov

I don't like Iker and am glad he isn't at Barca. When a player doesn't realize his best days are behind him, he should be man enough have a graceful exit.

Obviously we benefit from him in goal but its still a selfish thing for him to do looking at it from an independent perspective. He should look at Xavi as an example of a graceful bow.

Marcelo is a clown( this is the Brazilian in me talking lol). He can't defend.

I like Modric the most. Seems like a nice hardworking guy who doesn't have the galactico looks or price tag but managed to make himself a bonafide starter. I still think they'll sell him in a season or two for the next galactico though.

My prediction is that they will sell Modric and buy Pogba, its seems like a typical Florentino move.

Der Kaiser

He's normally a clown, but that was malicious. How could I forget about Isco?

isco-norway-gif.gif

:wub:

Dude if there was one player I could steal from Real and put him into Barca it would be Isco. Love the way he plays, so smooth yet deadly. Could be our new Iniesta in a few years time, he proved he can play as a CM and put in the work to win balls back. But they won´t sell him to us, sadly.

Other than that I pretty much despise every character of this theatre of a club. I like Kroos and Khedira for what they´ve done for my national team. Illara, Casillas and Isco are the ones I wish would just move on and get their career back on track.

serghei

The only players I despise from Madrid are Pepe and Marcelo. Next in line is Ramos. The rest are fine. Some are actually great -- Modric is the first who comes to mind. Ronaldo is a fine lad too, except his ugly and egocentristic celebrations.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans