Penal Madrid

blaugrana1987

"Ronaldo in "dictator mode" on todays training.:messi: Victim? 80mil euro pretty face. TROUBLE IN PARADIZE?!? IN THE END, THE DARK DICTATOR AND TAX EVADER OF BARCELONA IS TO BLAME? FIND OUT, EXCLUSIVLY IN TOMMOROWS MARCA."

Seriously though, Ronaldo seems pissed and wants to put James in his place with rest of "Spaniards", while James is showing "nutcase" sign when he comes back to rondo. Not that it means anything, but when there are alot of big egos these things are not taken lightly...

NotInHere

Just saying, yes Ronaldo acts like a brat on the pitch, but his teammates seem to like him. It was probably a heated moment he had thats all

blaugrana1987

Marquez probably made strong tackle on Messi, so I can understand being a bit irritated. But this looked like trivial thing...Just telling him "GTFO in other group, are you stupid?". CR made James beta, no doubt about that. He knows who was bought to replace him...

Sid90

Marquez probably made strong tackle on Messi, so I can understand being a bit irritated. But this looked like trivial thing...Just telling him "GTFO in other group, are you stupid?". CR made James beta, no doubt about that. He knows who was bought to replace him...

Only one primadonna allowed in the team so sexy boy HAMES should have to wait for his turn.

akaranzo

I wouldn't read too much into this... to me it just looks like the groups were uneven for the exercise and James was told to go to the other one but didn't listen at first so Ronaldo got a bit irritated. I do think that there could be ego clashes in that squad but I don't think this was one of them.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Lel at James making the "he's crazy" hand motion.

If Messi did this he'd be getting crushed right now.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This circus is better than the one from Mou's last season :lol:

Nah nah nah :lol:. That was pure pure gold. It will be very had to top.

I remember an article about Mou breaking down and crying claiming only granero was with him. The casillas scandal. Pepe getting benched. The daily circus in marca about "the mole". The conversation where Mou has a go at "the goalkeeper". The thrashing from dortmund was the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport claimed that it had been 30 years since we have had a 6 points lead over Real Madrid. Really?? I thought we were like 8 points ahead of them in early 13/14 season? And we led them by 18 points at one point in the 12/13 season? No?

the-front-sport-sept-15-2014.jpg

F

Flavia

Sport claimed that it had been 30 years since we have had a 6 points lead over Real Madrid. Really?? I thought we were like 8 points ahead of them in early 13/14 season? And we led them by 18 points at one point in the 12/13 season? No?

6 points after only 3 rounds, I guess.

Autumn

I believe it's 30 years since we had 6 point lead over Madrid after 3 games.

I keep hearing all these discussions on how is it possible that a team with so many stars/great players can do so poorly. And the one reason I still have yet to hear be suggested is that maybe the entire premise of the question is wrong, and the players themselves are simply not that good. Bale/Benzema/James/Fabio/Ramos/Pepe/Carvajal/Casillas. These are 8 of their 11 starters, and I see absolutely no reason why this set of players should make for a world class team. Kroos in his first year, Ronaldo growing older and dealing with more injuries, leaving Modric as the single experienced/injury free/top quality player on the team. What kind of expectations can you honestly have in this scenario?

Now maybe they throw in a world class Midfielder/Winger, and a veteran CDM that can control the game, and you got yourself a solid chance at some trophies, but where are you going to find those?? :eusa_think:

Home of Barca Fans