Penal Madrid

Richard.H

Only team capable of winning CL back-to-back? I really disagree. Barca 2009 and Bayern 2013 were far more capable, let alone Barca 2011 which is the best team of the past 20 years. Your team was not that great last season. 2 minutes away from losing La Decima, Mkhitaryan fuck-ups from 5 yards from being knocked out in quarters and clearly third best team in the league. The Bayern wins were great tho, came out of nowhere. Your best team was clearly 2011/12 where you shouldn't have given away that shitty penalty to Gomez in the semis.
I agree with you. RM's best team was 2012 when they spanked us and had oezil fuk up and Ramos fuk up from winning a cl.

Speaking of that, the RM fan base has to be the dumbest for not seeing the real problem (uncle Perez) here

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Only team capable of winning CL back-to-back? I really disagree. Barca 2009 and Bayern 2013 were far more capable, let alone Barca 2011 which is the best team of the past 20 years. Your team was not that great last season. 2 minutes away from losing La Decima, Mkhitaryan fuck-ups from 5 yards from being knocked out in quarters and clearly third best team in the league. The Bayern wins were great tho, came out of nowhere. Your best team was clearly 2011/12 where you shouldn't have given away that shitty penalty to Gomez in the semis.

With the we reinforced the team, we were better equipped than any other team after they won the CL. However, 1 week changes everything.

Ursegor

World Champion
With the we reinforced the team, we were better equipped than any other team after they won the CL. However, 1 week changes everything.

Probably right. Barca added Fabregas in 2011 which made it impossible to retain the title and Bayern added agent Pep which made it also impossible.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Mancini is a possible Carlo replacement according to Cadena Cope.

Man this circus is a joy to watch.

Madness. Carletto finally wins them their La Decima, and he is already at the risk of being sacked four months later. Fun to watch though.

MagIX

Asked my friend who is Real fan that who would replace Ancelotti and he said Roberto Di Matteo.
Don't know if he would be good option :lol:

Why not ? Already last season vs Bayern, RM played like Di Matteo Chelsea !...ridiculous for a team like RM, the most expansive team ever, not even ashamed to play in this manner.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Probably right. Barca added Fabregas in 2011 which made it impossible to retain the title and Bayern added agent Pep which made it also impossible.

There was a huge change in method for Bayern Munich when they brought Pep who was out for a year.

As for Barcelona, they brought in Cesc Fabregas, a total misfit for Barcelona and he messed up the whole balance of the team.

The reinforcements we got were direct subs to existing positions with the same manager.

Do not forget we had Bale with 1 year under his belt, Jese coming back, we had Pepe, Ramos and Varane, with both flanks covered well. Xabi Alonso would have been played a lot more efficiently with Kroos, Illa as alternatives in CM. Khedira back from injury (who I still do not like).

Either way, we can never know for sure, but I had very high hopes of retaining the title but selling Di Maria AND Xabi at the same time, both LATE in the preseason was disastrous.

Having said that, if we get some proper DM, our team is still very strong, they just need to click and Ronaldo needs to get over losing his best team mates (again).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Ronaldo leaves next season and they manage to get Reus, Hummels, Pogba, Vidal etc. and reset the team to be more balanced, they will be very, very formidable.

Sid90

If Ronaldo leaves next season and they manage to get Reus, Hummels, Pogba, Vidal etc. and reset the team to be more balanced, they will be very, very formidable.

Add Messi, Costa, Suarez and Iniesta too, this is not FIFA buddy no way they are buying both of Hummels and Reus(same team) or Vidal and pogba(same team). It took Mad-rid 10 years to win CL after dismantling their 02-03 team after selling Makelele. It may take another 10 years of endless spending by Perez to win another CL, right now they are a Ferrari without a engine in Di Maria and steering wheel in Xabi Alonso.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans