Penal Madrid

Schumi

RM have a tough away game tonight and after only days they will be facing us. That must surely count for something. I am eager to see how they approach the game tonight with us on their mind. And remember that they need a win against us, and a defeat will put them in a very bad place.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
RM have a tough away game tonight and after only days they will be facing us. That must surely count for something. I am eager to see how they approach the game tonight with us on their mind. And remember that they need a win against us, and a defeat will put them in a very bad place.

Easy win for Real Madrid today. Ronaldo will score a brace, with 1 PK and 1 header. 4:0. ;)

BarcaGirl

So, let me get this straight.

In the last 24 hours RM have now increased Zarra's league goals tally to 256 and they also claim that Suarez can't play el clasico.

:rofl1:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ancelotti (coach Madrid): "Suarez' return is good news for football, he's a fantastic player. But him playing or not won't change our plans"

What other plans they could have? They only have counter attack plan and then mark Leo as tight as you can.

Morten

This match goes to show that the balance in midfield can still do it against top teams, even without Di Maria and Alonso. Of course, you could say Barca wasnt at their best, but it is what it is. Thanks for the match, first half Barcelona looked at least as dangerous, dont know what happened with you in the second half. No disrespect, but how is it that no other time in the league has managed to score against you?

Morten

I think alot of your greats are in for a perminent retirement in big games, some due to age, some due to other reasons. Xavi, pique, alves, Iniesta(maybe not yet) and Busquets to name a few. Pique and Busquets should be in their prime, its not poor form, both have declined quite a bit.

F

Flavia

I think alot of your greats are in for a perminent retirement in big games, some due to age, some due to other reasons. Xavi, pique, alves, Iniesta(maybe not yet) and Busquets to name a few. Pique and Busquets should be in their prime, its not poor form, both have declined quite a bit.

Busquets has a hernia he should had treated a while ago. I agree about the rest. Pique should be benched, so should Iniesta, at this point.
I think a change in formation is due. 4-2-3-1 should be tried, at least.

serghei

4-2-3-1 should be tried, at least.

We know where you see Messi (in the middle in the 3). Who's the RW in this 4-2-3-1 of yours? I seem to remember another player we had and that was one of the best wingers in the league last season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We know where you see Messi (in the middle in the 3). Who's the RW in this 4-2-3-1 of yours? I seem to remember another player we had and that was one of the best wingers in the league last season.

Yeah i suggested that with suarez as nine but people didnt like that i left iniesta out of the lineup.

Morten

Busquets has a hernia he should had treated a while ago. I agree about the rest. Pique should be benched, so should Iniesta, at this point.
I think a change in formation is due. 4-2-3-1 should be tried, at least.

That might be so, but i never rated Busquets that highly. He fitted Guardiolas system perfectly, but Yaya was a supperior player individually as a dm, so is Mascherano. Its been some time since i have seen him in consistent good form.

F

Flavia

I know, Alexis would fit well. But they needed money for suarez, he's gone too. Dwelling on that won't help. Rafinha could play there. Or Pedro. Or deulofeu, if he wasn't on loan.
But I don't think Lucho will try it.

Home of Barca Fans