Penal Madrid

Turson

Back to the bench for Isco.

James and Bale cost too much to be subs.
I dont think Carlo cares for that. During the last match with Liverpool James was subbed becuase of Bale, not Isco. Keep in mind what I said in my previous post: Real fights on three fronts: La Liga, Cl, and Copa del Rey. There is enough minutes for everyone, and Carlo knows how to rotate the squad. Not to mention that Ronaldo has to be subbed every once in a while, hes not getting any younger. Also, Isco is spanish, and that means quite a lot.

Kerrybai

Real Madrid strike £350m deal with Manchester City owner's company to redevelop Bernabeu Stadium

Real Madrid have struck a £350m investment deal with a company headed by Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan to redevelop the iconic Bernabeu Stadium.

Real, who face Liverpool in Madrid in a Champions League Group B clash on Tuesday, are attempting to update the Bernabeu - built in 1947 - at a cost of £350m within the next three years.

But with the European champions reporting a debt of £474m in their most recent financial accounts, the club is now relying on the injection of funds from Sheikh Mansour’s International Petroleum Investment Company (Ipic) to pay for the renovation of the Bernabeu.

CuleLife4Life

I dont think Carlo cares for that. During the last match with Liverpool James was subbed becuase of Bale, not Isco. Keep in mind what I said in my previous post: Real fights on three fronts: La Liga, Cl, and Copa del Rey. There is enough minutes for everyone, and Carlo knows how to rotate the squad. Not to mention that Ronaldo has to be subbed every once in a while, hes not getting any younger. Also, Isco is spanish, and that means quite a lot.

Actually James being subbed could mean that he wanted Isco to play the full match so he can use that excuse when he starts James over Isco on Saturday. In what Madrid world would a 80million player be a sub? Being Spanish has meant nothing for Illaramendi. Khedira who is leaving RM on free, therefore making Perez lose money, actually gets ahead of Illara during games.

A player of Isco's quality shouldn't get to play against minnows of Copa Del Rey and 10 minutes of Champions League. He should be a starter. But too much $$$ all around for him to have a chance. Rotations are good but why would RM fans think Isco would be ok with playing against scrubs while James is a starter during the biggest matches of the year?

Turson

Being Spanish has meant nothing for Illaramendi.

Becuase his play is medicore.
Rotations are good but why would RM fans think Isco would be ok with playing against scrubs while James is a starter during the biggest matches of the year?
Who is saying that he will only play during CdR? You? Hes happy in Madrid and as for now him leaving is only Barca fans wishful thinking.

Last edited:

barcanuck

On pace to be highest scoring side in the history of la liga without question.

Insane how balanced their scoring is despite Ronaldo having 23 goals.

dakt

Was watching yesterday's game...we are no match for them atm, probably the whole season.
Individual quality is on the level and so is the team as a whole. Ball is moving fast, they are running the whole game, exploiting
free space superbly, it's no wonder Ronaldo gets so many goal opportunities.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Was watching yesterday's game...we are no match for them atm, probably the whole season.
Individual quality is on the level and so is the team as a whole. Ball is moving fast, they are running the whole game, exploiting
free space superbly, it's no wonder Ronaldo gets so many goal opportunities.

Shitdrid and Ancelloti were/are truly a match made in hell, it seems.

Home of Barca Fans