Penal Madrid

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think many people think they are the best at the moment compared to other teams, not that they are the best team of all times.

As much as it hurts to say it, RM is currently the best team from what they showed so far this season. Some people think pep's Bayern is better, but IMO, RM is above atm.

I'm inclined to agree but for two reasons only:
1) Bayern's quite frankly ridiculously long list of long-term injured players
2) RM's style is somewhat an antithesis to Bayern's/Pep's way of playing football, so stylistically RM would probably have the advantage if both teams were to face off against each other once again.

hamad138

Banned
I hope barca trash them , as bayern fan I hate them. Last Year we wanted to sign lewandowski , he already agreed, but then suddenly mafia Perez came and offered his agent 15mio €, to get him to Madrid.

Same with kroos ,barcelona wanted him, and mafia perez heard of it, and signed him even when we vetoed him

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I hope barca trash them , as bayern fan I hate them. Last Year we wanted to sign lewandowski , he already agreed, but then suddenly mafia Perez came and offered his agent 15mio €, to get him to Madrid.

Same with kroos ,barcelona wanted him, and mafia perez heard of it, and signed him so we couldnt get him

No, our board and coach rejected kroos, then he went on to sign for rm. Barcelona did not want him.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are people saying this is one of the best teams ever? It's not at all, although it is the current best team in the world. It's an insult to the truly great sides of the past.

Kerrybai

Liga - Real Madrid president accidentally reveals new stadium name

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has been caught on camera apparently revealing the future name of the club's revamped stadium as either 'IPIC Bernabeu' or 'CEPSA Bernabeu'.

IPIC's holdings include Spanish energy firm Compania Espanola de Petroleos (CEPSA) and Perez was captured on the sidelines of an event on Tuesday by a camera from television show 'El Chiringuito de Neox' saying: "We are going to put IPIC Bernabeu or whatever they want ... or CEPSA Bernabeu".

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news...vealing-ipic-stadium-name-100347739--sow.html

Kohe321

Doesn't exactly roll of the tongue, does it... :lol:

Can't wait for our next clasico at the "I pick Bernabeu" stadium.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It sounds weird because the company name clashes with Bernabeu. IPIC/CEPSA Arena, IPIC/CEPSA Field, or IPIC/CEPSA Stadium would sound fine. They could always change the name back to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu after the sponsorship deal is up.

I just hope that our stadium name doesn't have anything to do with Qatar.

Home of Barca Fans