Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Good point. Julio Caesar? Lloris? I don't think either would be good enough, but the press are suggesting that you might look in the market for a replacement. I think they are fishing for a story.

Lloris is a main
feature now for Spurs and Cesar is finished some time ago u can see him with QPR

Der Kaiser

never keep a player who rely on his speed after he reach 28, golden rule
we are not talking about Zidane or Xavi who can still produce when they are 34

ronaldo has the qualities to become a poacher, wouldnt be as good as he is on the wing but still a good player and he doesnt need so much pace anymore. but will he still be worth the wage? probably not, you already have 2 class strikers in higgy and benz. cashing in on him in the summer might be the best option.

Garrus

They must buy a goal keeper before the classico!!

Messi vs adan......................

iMbTrk0EVIGKz.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
Messi has not scored against much worse goalkeepers. But I must say nowadays, it doesn't seem to matter who the goalie is. He either scores or misses completely.

Last edited:

Garrus

Messi has not scored against much worse goalkeepers. But I must say nowadays, it doesn't seem to matter who the goalie is. He either scores or misses completely.
Who?, Petr cech??
I can't count how many times casillas stood between messi and a guaranteed goal, The guy gets off at something called a classico

footyfan

Calma, calma
I am talking of more recent events...such as the past month or two. TBH, even looking a bit further back, I can only remember Fraser Forster standing between Messi and a goal. Casillas...not really. He stopped Barca from going 4-1 up in Supercup Clasico but that was a save I would've expected Adan to make as well. As for the other Clasicos, I don't quite remember in any saves on Messi.

Doobs

The Messiah
Your talking as though Messi would be going up against only Adan. In recent games even their back up defense has been beastly.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Adan for 2 months. lol. Hey, Mourinho got what he wish for. Casillas is out.

Ramos,Pepe,Casillas,Coentrão and Di Maria out of 1st game of the semi´s next week. C´mon barça let´s win tonight :xavi:

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Your talking as though Messi would be going up against only Adan. In recent games even their back up defense has been beastly.

They have been very fortunate in 2 of Valencia games and the Celta de Vigo 2nd leg game Casillas was huge. But they have 5 clean sheets in 6 last 6 games. True.

Truth is: Adan has proven to be very weak in the 2 games he played. Hope he contines :p

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

There is no chance that marca post this kind of a big story without being 100% sure, What perez is doing is simply damage control.

Hum, don´t know. The media makes up a lot of stuff, in both ways. It´s a global disgrace. Lies all around

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

yeah... Marca is the Capital's version of Sport and AS is the corresponding EMD!!

I disagree. As is the most biased, with Roncero. Like Sport is more bised towards Barça. I don´t like it both ways. I like truth and not crap journalism.

Home of Barca Fans