Penal Madrid

ShandyFFM

get iker and ramos to barca... all our problems will be solved ... superb central defender and the best goalie there is =)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Mou is leaving for sure, don't know about Cristiano.

Actually he just said press lied and Mourinho will stay. :D

BTW, Casillas between 6 and 8 weeks out.

thumb-1327262999.7838200.png

raskolnikov

I dont get what Mourinho has that makes Perez his bitch like that?
Holding a press conference to praise him and say he isnt leaving.
The guy can do whatever he wants and Perez will just accept it.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Why don't we just trade our soul for pepe as well

Well to be honest, I would have NO problem at all having Ramos and Casillas in our squad. Casillas is a better goalie than Valdes (and WAY better than Pinto), Ramos is one of the better central defenders in Europe at the moment.

Plus RM fans would go mental if Perez let Mou stay and let us pick those guys up :tito:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
According to Football Espana, Real Madrid’s Iker Casillas faces between six and 12 weeks out of action after fracturing a bone in his left hand last night at Valencia....

...Tests carried out in the early hours of Thursday morning back in Madrid have since revealed that the player has fractured the base of the first metacarpal in his hand - i.e. his thumb.

The player is set for further tests today at the club to determine a course of treatment and a projected recovery period. Reports indicate that such an injury is believed to require between six and 12 weeks to recover from.

Well, that's it for their CL campaign too.

Home of Barca Fans