Penal Madrid

Garrus

There is no chance that marca post this kind of a big story without being 100% sure, What perez is doing is simply damage control.

ivan22

There is no chance that marca post this kind of a big story without being 100% sure, What perez is doing is simply damage control.

I'm just gonna leave this here...
BBVgM6RCIAA6O6W.jpg

Garrus

I can't read spanish :icon_neutral:, But i see lots of stuff concerning barca, So lying about that isn't a surprise, They always tried to destabilise us, But i can't see why they would do that to there beloved club

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Sure, they do it all the time. It sells papers. My take is that the headline today is an attack on both Mourinho (who has managed to alienate much of the local media) and Ramos/Casillas (who stand up to Marca's usual bs).

F

Flavia

I can't read spanish :icon_neutral:, But i see lots of stuff concerning barca, So lying about that isn't a surprise, They always tried to destabilise us, But i can't see why they would do that to there beloved club

But they do, when they want to do something. Now, it's to have mou sacked.

Garrus

Yes they do sell BS sometimes, But they do it in subtle way, Not with this kind of news, How can you sell BS if no one believes them anymore, Why would they jeopardize their 'Credibility' among their buyers which most of them are real madrid fans, Wouldn't that come and bite them in the ass later.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For me, out of the big papers for the two big clubs in Spain, Marca is the most rubbish in general - they are prone to fabrications and outright lies...Although I have never paid attention to how accurate they are about capital club matters - I had been under the impression that they rarely deviate from the club line

Of course, after Mou & the way he cornered one of their journalists this season things could be different now

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For me, out of the big papers for the two big clubs in Spain, Marca is the most rubbish in general - they are prone to fabrications and outright lies...Although I have never paid attention to how accurate they are about capital club matters - I had been under the impression that they rarely deviate from the club line

Of course, after Mou & the way he cornered one of their journalists this season things could be different now
yeah... Marca is the Capital's version of Sport and AS is the corresponding EMD!!

Beast

The Observer
Even Cristiano? I heard they would try harder to keep him than Mou.

just because we want him to stay doesn't mean we can afford to match the offer he has on the table which is twice what he earn
I wish he stay at least another year but we also cannot afford to miss out on this crazy money on the table
once again we topped the money league earning a record 512 million euro,the first club to break the 500 barrier. 20 mil more than Barca and 120 million more than 3rd place United
apart from that today we kissed the CL goodbye with Iker injury, he is the only irreplaceable player in our squad, United will toy home and away with Adan

Doobs

The Messiah
I agree, it would be stupid of Madrid to miss out on the cash Ronaldo will bring them. They could pick up other high profile players like Falcao, who has shown interest in Real according to reports. The money would also be pure profit cause the cost was recovered early through shirt sales.

But, you'd be losing one of the best players in the world.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Good point. Julio Caesar? Lloris? I don't think either would be good enough, but the press are suggesting that you might look in the market for a replacement. I think they are fishing for a story.

Beast

The Observer
I agree, it would be stupid of Madrid to miss out on the cash Ronaldo will bring them. They could pick up other high profile players like Falcao, who has shown interest in Real according to reports. The money would also be pure profit cause the cost was recovered early through shirt sales.

But, you'd be losing one of the best players in the world.

never keep a player who rely on his speed after he reach 28, golden rule
we are not talking about Zidane or Xavi who can still produce when they are 34

Home of Barca Fans