Penal Madrid

Ghosting

Still not true, he was better in 2011/12 but its the whole campaign thats annoying, not just this comment.
From October on every other day there has to be some Portugese/Madrid related person exaggerating.

Well it's become like the Oscars, where it isn't just the talent/performance but also the promotion and backing of the actor/player, Ronaldo has got it right now, Messi hasn't, I don't think we can blame Madrid for claiming their player is the best, but we can blame our board for not fully defending Messi.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Some guy on reddit made these charts comparing club performance over the last 5, 10, 20 and 30 years with the following points allotment (which looks fair to me):

4 points- Win Champions League
3 points- Win domestic league/2nd place Champions League
2 points- Win domestic cup/Win Europa League/2nd place league
1 point- 2nd place cup/ 2nd place Europa League/ 3rd place league

Barca are ahead of RM on every single count.

LfZnKE4.jpg

EX2Szct.jpg

DC8UsQr.jpg

PvMcBjH.jpg

Antimadridista1

Embarassing for Real Madrid.
Platini has the right to give his opinion. They just want to make it like "both Blatter and Platini don't want our player to win it". Ridiculous.
This club always lacked "class".

footyfan

Calma, calma
RM and it's players are basically thugs in the media. I know most people here don't like how Barca handles itself in the media and doesn't support it's players, but I'd much rather have their approach than RM's 'create a public ruckus' tactics.

Also, Ancelotti is one to talk :rolleyes: He can't keep his mouth shut about other players and wants Platini to not talk about an award? the fuck...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Funny thing people used that ' he beat sweden argument in the previous ballon d'or but they are still using that argument for this ballon d'or and that 17 goals in cl record , while 9 of them were scored in 2013
Messi: 52 goals 21 assists in 61 apps
Ronaldo: 55 goals 17 assists 54 apps
Yh Messi Had an atrocious year. Ronaldo should definitely win it but not only that , they should also give him best diver and best boxer while they are at it.

Last edited:

Bertus

Funny thing people used that ' he beat sweden argument in the previous ballon d'or but they are still using that argument for this ballon d'or and that 17 goals in cl record , while 9 of them were scored in 2013
Messi: 52 goals 21 assists in 61 apps
Ronaldo: 55 goals 17 assists 54 apps
Yh Messi Had an atrocious year. Ronaldo should definitely win it but not only that , they should also give him best diver and best boxer while they are at it.
Sorry Ronaldo can't beat what Alex Song did during the WC.

Bertus

Are you sure ?
[video=youtube;7trHLKqb6uA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trHLKqb6uA[/vide
:song:
Sure I am.

Punching somebody in the back during a World Cup so that millions and millions of people can see how you are sh*t and a coward to assault somebody in the back, can't be beaten by anything.

I am quite satisfied that barca got rid of him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Real Madrid: "Ballon d’Or is an individual award, and not a collective one, which is awarded annually to the best player in the world..."

Real Madrid: "...those involved in [Ballon 'Or] election should only take into account the individual professional merits of the players."

Real Madrid: "We believe without any doubt that @Cristiano Ronaldo has produced the best professional year as an individual in his history."

Very true. Ronaldo has produced the best individual performance, crying his heart out in the most touching way till they gave the award to him. As a matter of fact, the performance was so impressive that they're gonna give the Oscar to him as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Guys, let's stop being sore losers. Just let it go.

The fact that Ronaldo had a great year by his standards while Messi had an OK year by his standards speaks volumes to the difference between the two. ;) :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans