Penal Madrid

B

beautifulgame

"enormous wealth"? :D :D
France? Spain? And what exactly do you mean by "etc"??
Also, of course, European wealth in general nowadays has nothing to do with industrialization, superior products and technology, but the fucking Roman slavers. :D :D Stop being absurd.

Truth always hurts doesn't it?

And still Iin 21st century Eurocentric folks have ignorance and arrogance to deny truth. Must hurt bad

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Feel like I have derailed the thread. Sorry guys :lol:

Lets just abandon money all together :party1:

Edit: And the point I was trying to make with my original post was that when the IPCC have said that we need to phase out fossil fuels it seems stupid that a leading sporting institution is adopting a petroleum company as a major sporting partner. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Autumn

The charade that is Madrid's scorelines :lol:.

Somehow they fumble their way into an 0-3 in a game that they could easily be losing :(.

Bertus

The charade that is Madrid's scorelines :lol:.

Somehow they fumble their way into an 0-3 in a game that they could easily be losing :(.

Watched it and I didn't feel that at all.

Dunno how you can say they could have lost this. They could have scored more too.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Watched it and I didn't feel that at all.

Dunno how you can say they could have lost this. They could have scored more too.

Today is the best example. Somehow Basel had their worst day in shooting. 18 shots for Basel compared to 8 for real Madrid. It is not just basel many other teams look like they can beat real but in the end score line will be 5-0. I am not saying they don't deserve or it is a bad thing. It is a very good thing on the contrary they know how to finish matches. I wish barca had that kind of luck.

slvtn

Never thought I'd post in this thread, but I read something interesting today.
So Real has the chance to get a big sponsor deal with some Arabian bank, but needs to change their logo and remove the Christian cross from the crown to avoid insults to Muslim people. The edited logo will be used in the Arabian region only.
I'm not sure what to think about this, but I'm pretty sure that we have some Muslim Barca fans on here. My question is (no matter if you like Real or not): would the unedited logo offend you and do you think it would offend religious people that much?
Don't me wrong, I don't have any problems with Religion at all, but I wondered if it was worth to change a - let's call it - part of your tradition (I guess that logo is somehow included) to get money from a company.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
:lol:

Loads of muslims support Real Madrid and don't care about the cross. Why would they care now? The article is probably BS.

Also the muslims that get offended easily are the ones that end up on tv so people that lack brain cells think it's represents most of them. Those touchy people are like that anyway, being muslim is incidental.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fucking hell. This is what media can do to you.

No one but the minority of us gives a crap about a cross or not and only the bigots which are funnily the ones the media promote are the ones engaged in causing a shitstorm anyway.

Anyway, not gonna discuss it since people who want to remain blind and believe the crap people spew rather than do some research themselves are not worth my time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Barca emblem got a cross. Has anyone ever complained? Nah. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

Home of Barca Fans