Penal Madrid

L

linetty

They have pace and size. Can win in the air and physical battles way more than our guys can.
Suarez and Neymar can easily win battles in the air.

Our front three is not the problem. The problem is our midfield. The ball is not released quickly enough and we're allergic to counter.

It does look better in second halves of the games, the further in the game the quicker, faster and more direct we are. We just got to start off with such intensity. We started off many games going 0-1 down but then we scored a few and eventually won but it won't work against bigger sides. Lucho has lots of time to think and improve in that aspect (I personally think he will).

khaled_a_d

Luck, thats all there is to it. Ramso doesnt head in that ball in the dying seconds Real would be considered a standard fuck up for 12 years unable to accomplish a cl victory, a failed season for them with only a copa, Iker gets sold, Ronaldo isnt a lead favourite for the ballon d'or and all the dickriding would be for Atletico and Simeone.

Shows football is defined by moments.

True,but this is how things work in football,what if Iniesta didn't score his shot against Chelsea in 2009? what this would have meant for Pep's era legacy etc?
what if Zidane didn't score headers against Brazil?how much would it have affected his legacy ?what if Ballack won all the finals he played in? this is how football operates since forever

The best transfer Perez has ever made is probably Ancelotti.
True,but even b4 him they got Modric&Varane .they have also brought the likes of Carvajal ,Isco,Bale,Kroos,James Rodriguez .they knew who are they letting go ,no more sell Sneijder & Robben at their peak .they have built a true team .something that our current board for example know nothing about

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Hattrick for Shaarawy I think.
EDIT: So just 2 minutes ago the commentator said El Shaarawy scored a hattrick and now he says it's actually 2 goals..

Morten

And not a single F was given this day. In our last 5 training matches i think we have 0-1-4 or something like that. But we are doing well in regular matches.
So, the key to a successful season(hopefully), screw the friendly matches and everything will be fine :lucho:

Yannik

had to think of this

showbiz-wwe-wrestlemanio-30-17.jpg

Home of Barca Fans