Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Go have your laugh.

Nah,why would I? I respect some Barca players like Neymar,Messi,Rakitić and I'm not a hater unlike most of Barca fans. It's just kinda sad how boring Barca games are, I watched most of their games and I was never really entertained. I find Real Madrid to be so much better at entertaining me. Does anyone agree with me that Barca is playing like "old" RM? They used to be so secure,you could always bet your ass that they would safely get a win but nowadays they always concede first then do a turn-around (hence the old RM, we used to concede first then always turn-around). RM being the safe one,being able to get easy secure wins while Barca always needs to turn games around, who woulda thought.

Alik

Haha. Maybe we should start discussing the amount of trophies Barca will win this year :lucho: .

:cry:

Nah,why would I? I respect some Barca players like Neymar,Messi,Rakitić and I'm not a hater unlike most of Barca fans. It's just kinda sad how boring Barca games are, I watched most of their games and I was never really entertained. I find Real Madrid to be so much better at entertaining me. Does anyone agree with me that Barca is playing like "old" RM? They used to be so secure,you could always bet your ass that they would safely get a win but nowadays they always concede first then do a turn-around (hence the old RM, we used to concede first then always turn-around). RM being the safe one,being able to get easy secure wins while Barca always needs to turn games around, who woulda thought.

We still have the best defense in the league (in terms of number of goals conceded). And personally, whilst Barca aren't as entertaining as they used to be, I still enjoy watching them. Maybe that just comes with being a fan.

PS: a mod will probably clean up the thread.

Morten

Tbh i always found Barca pretty boring, even when they were at their best. Passing galore back and forth in midfield, once in a while Messi or Iniesta got the ball in good position and created some magic. Those attacking moments was amazing, but for me it didnt make up for all the sideway passing. I never questioned the quality behind it, but that doesnt always mean its fun. I found Real much more entertaining, even if it wasnt of the same quality as Barcelona.

barcanuck

22 straight wins.

So many weapons scoring.

Ronaldo
Benzema
Bale
James
Ramos
Kroos
Modric

Their front 4 guys can out score our front 4 by miles. Plus their size makes them dangerous on set pieces. Every cross seems to be a goal with Real.

Alik

22 straight wins.

So many weapons scoring.

Ronaldo
Benzema
Bale
James
Ramos
Kroos
Modric

Their front 4 guys can out score our front 4 by miles. Plus their size makes them dangerous on set pieces. Every cross seems to be a goal with Real.

Cristiano 25
Benzema 8
Bale 7
James 5
Total 45

Messi 15
Neymar 11
Pedro 3
Rakitic? 3
Total 32

Considering that we don't have a front 4, and that Suarez was out for weeks and hasn't started scoring properly yet, and that Ronaldo has scored so many, the difference isn't too bad.

barcanuck

Cristiano 25
Benzema 8
Bale 7
James 5
Total 45

Messi 15
Neymar 11
Pedro 3
Rakitic? 3
Total 32

Considering that we don't have a front 4, and that Suarez was out for weeks and hasn't started scoring properly yet, and that Ronaldo has scored so many, the difference isn't too bad.

It's pretty bad ass man. Put all competitions together. The penaldos lop side Ronaldo goals but Benzema and Bale offer power that Ney and Pedro can't so they all rotate with Ronaldo at CF.

Morten

It's pretty bad ass man. Put all competitions together. The penaldos lop side Ronaldo goals but Benzema and Bale offer power that Ney and Pedro can't so they all rotate with Ronaldo at CF.

I cant see how Neymar or Pedro is lacking in pace, or Messi for that matter. Clearly, they are not as fast as Bale and Ronaldo, but they can easily run past players.

B

BrianSwan

Real Madrid do so well because of their pace and power, no one in Liga can stand up to them physically besides Atletico

barcanuck

I cant see how Neymar or Pedro is lacking in pace, or Messi for that matter. Clearly, they are not as fast as Bale and Ronaldo, but they can easily run past players.

They have pace and size. Can win in the air and physical battles way more than our guys can.

Home of Barca Fans