Penal Madrid

Vilarrubi

How was that not a penalty if the first one was ref???????? Just hit his hand down by his side.... Liga Ref Logic lol

F

Flavia

There, RM not given a clear penalty. Why don't you comment about that?

Because that's not what happens every game, is it? The ref probably didn't see it, or he's ashamed for the 1st one.

Vilarrubi

There, RM not given a clear penalty. Why don't you comment about that?

How come you only comment when it suits you? No comments about the non-penalty? I responded to you on a different thread when you were talking about the Balon D'or and Ronaldo getting his team to the WC which was in 2013 so has no bearing on the 2014 Balon but no reply from you? Nearly every post you prove you talk nonsense and never reply when called out lol

Egert

Estonian Culé
Went to Livescore to see who leads, saw Real leading 1-0 and I knew that Ronaldo had scored a penaldo without even watching who had scored.

F

Flavia

Which one had worst refereeing, this liga or the one rm won with mourinho? Hard to decide, so far, but I don't think they were given so many penalties back then, even with mou's complaints.

Alarcón

Unbelievable how often the RM players are diving, but even more unbelievable how the refs still reward them for it. If the refs are not paid in this league then they're really, really bad, and naive.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How come you only comment when it suits you? No comments about the non-penalty? I responded to you on a different thread when you were talking about the Balon D'or and Ronaldo getting his team to the WC which was in 2013 so has no bearing on the 2014 Balon but no reply from you? Nearly every post you prove you talk nonsense and never reply when called out lol
Cause I don't read every single post and didn't even see that. I'm currently watching the game on the laptop and I hate typing much on the laptop,I'll answer later. And btw to both me and the commentators that seemed like a legit PK.

Home of Barca Fans