Penal Madrid

Neymessi

If anything barca needs from RM,it is luck.Those handballs go unnoticed most of the times.We had a more clear handball not awarded recently.RM has done nothing really till now.I still think valencia can hit 2 goals past them and win 2-1.This is really a big chance for RM to drop points and if they escape by a win,they will most probably do by luck and I don't think there will be any good oppurtunity nearby for them to drop points soon after that.For fucks sake drop points RM.

Antimadridista1

Sergio Ramos is a fuckin cunt. He made a big foul on Negredo, and he started yelling "like I'm also injured" because he knew that it was a second yellow card.
Same for Isco, he deserved a yellow much earlier. The referee (as always) is a pure joke... I don't remember the last time Madrid players were contesting a referee.. oh well, it was against us, when we beat them.

Madrid is pathetic.

Last edited:

gatsu

3 competitions and they are always playing with the same 11, dropping points is just a matter of time, the question is whether we can have a flawless half season or not.

Bertus

3 competitions and they are always playing with the same 11, dropping points is just a matter of time, the question is whether we can have a flawless half season or not.
They will get modric back. And they still have players like khedira, and they can recruit till february if they think they need another player.

Really, I am not as optimistic as you on this.

ebc_99

If we beat them at camp nou we just have to drop 1 or 2 less points than them to take the title and that is very possible. I don't think they are any better just have had a better run up to this point.

Bertus

What hsppened?

Shot from valencia outside of the box that hit an RM player, so Casillas can't do anything, but the ball ends up hitting the post, then Casillas miraculously stopped another shot when valencia just had to push the ball in.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we lose any two points in the next two matches and real wins this match. Well that is a goodbye to la liga. I hope Atleti beats them in copa and anything can happen in CL.

serghei

The amount of soft penalties Real get is insane. One of Getafe's players took the ball away from Messi with his hands and we got jack shit, now Negredo tries to get his hand out of the way, but accidentally hits the ball, and RM get a pen. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans