Penal Madrid

spark

Which one had worst refereeing, this liga or the one rm won with mourinho? Hard to decide, so far, but I don't think they were given so many penalties back then, even with mou's complaints.

More penalties now, but Mou's team hand a lot more last minute robberies in terms of hand balls on the line not called against them etc.

Vilarrubi

Cause I don't read every single post and didn't even see that. I'm currently watching the game on the laptop and I hate typing much on the laptop,I'll answer later. And btw to both me and the commentators that seemed like a legit PK.

lol of course... You just comment when it suits you and never reply when you're wrong. Are you familiar with the rule of defenders in the box with arms down by their side?? That is "not" a penalty.. You must not be familiar with that. The only way round that if you think that's a penalty is for defenders to have no arms. lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol.

We can almost give up this league. The refs will come to their rescue all the time anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hamad. Can you please stop posting rubbish. First you said a red for Ramos and now a Penalty. Dont misguide people

Home of Barca Fans