Penal Madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hope not. De Gea still have lots to provide for Man Utd. He will be a shadow under Casillas

It'd probably mean Navas out and Casillas to bench, or Casillas to retire or go to MLS and De Gea would be the starters. It's the only way the Bale to United rumors make any sense tbh.

Faceless

No more faces at night
It'd probably mean Navas out and Casillas to bench, or Casillas to retire or go to MLS and De Gea would be the starters. It's the only way the Bale to United rumors make any sense tbh.

Makes sense but I think MU board will rather sell the whole team instead of De Gea. Casillas I think will also retire peacefully in RM. I really don't want them to get De Gea

Last edited:

Morten

Maybe we can get Neuer, must be bored to be a spectator in bundesliga. If he comes here he will at least know that our defence f up once in a while.

Morten

Whoops, move along nothing to see here. :lucho: I almost forgot wasn't De Gea from Atletico? That would make even less sense for him to move there.

Nah, he only moved from Atletico to United so that it would be more accepted to come to Real at a later point.

Thats the problem really. Real has pretty much won everything outside the field, we have failed at nearly everything. The neymar transfer is the only good thing I can think of.

The problem is: real has a team now, and it Will last some years. They have "sorted it out" at the moment.

We must wait patience, we started something in 2008 that ended in 2011/12. Maybe 2017/18 can be our new start? I hate to say it but Its likely that real Will rule over us for some years.

Morten

Thats the problem really. Real has pretty much won everything outside the field, we have failed at nearly everything. The neymar transfer is the only good thing I can think of.

The problem is: real has a team now, and it Will last some years. They have "sorted it out" at the moment.

We must wait patience, we started something in 2008 that ended in 2011/12. Maybe 2017/18 can be our new start? I hate to say it but Its likely that real Will rule over us for some years.

Lolz, you will win the double this year, so this so called "dark times" isnt that dark.

Home of Barca Fans