Penal Madrid

CuleLife4Life

I like Silva too :(

With Illaramendi in a cement dog house with no exit and Khedira leaving on free this summer so being semi banished this season, Lucas is a good addition for some games against lower teams.

Next season their midfield will be Isco, James, Kroos, Modric, Silva, and maybe Casemiro will come back or Medran promoted. I hope they don't get Pogba.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid's record with Brazilians aint very good. How good is this Lucas Silva guy though? Heard good things about him, but never watched him play.

Would be interesting to see how he does.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's kinda incredible and hard to believe because RM is changing so much. It's like they went from buying only pretty much finished articles who are already world's best to playing Fifa Career Mode :tito: .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
To be fair, isn't this the same way they acquired Fernando Gago and Higuain a few years back?

And to a lesser extent: Casemiro.

Last edited:

DonAK

It's kinda incredible and hard to believe because RM is changing so much. It's like they went from buying only pretty much finished articles who are already world's best to playing Fifa Career Mode :tito: .

This could end up the same way though :lol:

Buying all the talent in the world wouldn't do anything unless you know how to use them to their potential.

CuleLife4Life

Real Madrid's record with Brazilians aint very good. How good is this Lucas Silva guy though? Heard good things about him, but never watched him play.

Would be interesting to see how he does.

He is a DM and they've fared better with their defensive Brazilians then the offensive ones like Robinho and Julio Baptista. Marcelo was also brought in the winter market.

While I agree he may be replaced sooner rather than later, this kid is really good and will probably develop even better under Carlo. I'd be shocked if he isn't at a top club in 5 yrs. I also suspect this is a mini SouthAmerican galactico signing by Perez because he is popular in Brazil( not like Neymar tho) and good looking.

DonAK

He is a DM and they've fared better with their defensive Brazilians then the offensive ones like Robinho and Julio Baptista. Marcelo was also brought in the winter market.

While I agree he may be replaced sooner rather than later, this kid is really good and will probably develop even better under Carlo. I'd be shocked if he isn't at a top club in 5 yrs. I also suspect this is a mini SouthAmerican galactico signing by Perez because he is popular in Brazil( not like Neymar tho) and good looking.

No one can be more popular than our Neyboy in Brazil. I bet Flo is still butthurt over losing him. Neymar was the ultimate Galactico signing which he lost out on.

CuleLife4Life

@barcastuff Tweeted this on June 19th this past year.

According to his agent, Barcelona are interested in Cruzeiro midfielder Lucas Silva (21). No talks yet. The Brazilian club ask 10M. [md]

I know its from MD and probably fake but I'd be pissed to find out if this were true especially if he succeeds at Madrid.

L

linetty

@barcastuff Tweeted this on June 19th this past year.

According to his agent, Barcelona are interested in Cruzeiro midfielder Lucas Silva (21). No talks yet. The Brazilian club ask 10M. [md]

I know its from MD and probably fake but I'd be pissed to find out if this were true especially if he succeeds at Madrid.
We don't need a Brazilian because we have our own homegrown kid Sergi Samper and Busi is still only 26.

DonAK

Madrid media today reporting that FIFA have launched an official investigation regarding some minors being signed by Real Madrid and that they could face a transfer ban too.

I doubt it'll happen though.

Home of Barca Fans