Penal Madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lolz, you will win the double this year, so this so called "dark times" isnt that dark.

What do you think Real will win this season (beyond CWC and European Super Cup)? CL? Just asking, because it's odd that you don't think Real will win the league (seeing that you're a Real fan).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What do you think Real will win this season (beyond CWC and European Super Cup)? CL? Just asking, because it's odd that you don't think Real will win the league (seeing that you're a Real fan).

Morten forever trying to jinx Barca.

Alarcón

Thats the problem really. Real has pretty much won everything outside the field, we have failed at nearly everything. The neymar transfer is the only good thing I can think of.

The problem is: real has a team now, and it Will last some years. They have "sorted it out" at the moment.

We must wait patience, we started something in 2008 that ended in 2011/12. Maybe 2017/18 can be our new start? I hate to say it but Its likely that real Will rule over us for some years.

2018? :lol:

Bertus

What's wrong with what Morten said?

I can see Barca winning both la Liga and the copa.

Since last night result I am pretty sure we will win the CdR if we draw against Atletico. Which seems easy right now after what the boys have shown last night and last week.

And RM is in bad form. I can see Barca winning la Liga too.

Absolutely. Think about the yougsters coming up, they wont exactly be world class tomorrow. We have the transfer ban and Its pretty chaotic in the club right now. In a few years we Will have something going on again. For real. At the moment we are maybe number 5 in Europe, thats good, we can win titles, but I want us to be favorites again.

Morten

Maybe the league, but we have looked less sharp lately. Away against Atletico is automatically a defeat, then there is away against Barca, not sure about that one. We migth have a 4 point lead, but that will be cut short to 1 when we lose against Atletico, so i doubt we will win the league. Cl anything can happen, we will see.

Bertus

Absolutely. Think about the yougsters coming up, they wont exactly be world class tomorrow. We have the transfer ban and Its pretty chaotic in the club right now. In a few years we Will have something going on again. For real. At the moment we are maybe number 5 in Europe, thats good, we can win titles, but I want us to be favorites again.
Chaotic or not. What barca is showing on the pitch is fantastic.

If Barca keeps it up, the double is not unreachable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't be fooled by Real Madrid's recent defeats at the hands of Atletico. Anybody could lose to Atletico. Real Madrid is not in a bad form. With Modric back, they will only get better.

We are on the other hand won't win the league until we resolve what I call "home warriors and away worriers" problem. Again, we can win every single home game, including the second leg of el Clasico and still fall behind Real Madrid and even Atletico if we continue to be so underwelming when playing away. Real Madrid doesn't play this poor away form problem that we do.

CuleLife4Life

I'll be pissed when Modric comes back. That guy is almost perfect.

And apparently they've signed Lucas Silva as well. Carlo is reinforcing the team with players he specifically likes. I mean sure he'll probably get fired by 2017 but they continue to do well with their transfers.

ebc_99

You are kidding right? We have played 45 minutes of good football since enrique was hired. What makes you think we can beat the likes of real, Bayern, Chelsea and so on?

We beat Atletico and they beat Real, is it so unbelievable that we could then beat Real? The last time Bayern came up against a top team they got thrashed, we are not the best right now but we have the players to beat any side and if we keep improving then we could win any of the 3 trophies on offer. Our away form has to improve, our midfield has to improve and Suarez has to start taking his chances, but it is certainly not impossible that this could happen.

BerkeleyBernie

Chaotic or not. What barca is showing on the pitch is fantastic.

If Barca keeps it up, the double is not unreachable.

Whatchu on about man?! Noooo way.

Me, I say treble. :D

Seriously- one problem has been solved: deep lying defenses. La Liga and Copa are well within grasp. It will be interesting to see if anyone can come up with a way to stop Messi/wing Rakitic overload. When Suarez starts finishing (any day now) and if Neymar can make some end product out of his runs (a longer term project, I suspect, but possible), it's not going to be easy to shift players to cover the right wing.

However, we really don't know what will happen against teams that will press up the field or are sharp on the counter. Real Madrid and Bayern will not play like Atletico, and I suspect even Mourinho's new Chelsea might not sit deep. I don't think Rakitic will fare as well against a pressing side. On the other hand, we haven't yet seen Suarez playing centrally against an open side with Messi free on the right instead of marked out of the game. Maybe Manchester will give us an idea of what to expect against a more open side.

Home of Barca Fans