Penal Madrid

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It won't happen. You can say what you want about RM, but their management is competent, unlike ours.

Btw, Marca are claiming they are after Laporte. They could give them Illarra and €20m to get him. FFS.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yap,we could easily shop what we want in this summer and be set for quite some years. We could get Reus,Pogba,Laporte and De Gea and even a 2-3 years transfer ban wouldn't be that huge of a deal.

S7_MUFC

Yap,we could easily shop what we want in this summer and be set for quite some years. We could get Reus,Pogba,Laporte and De Gea and even a 2-3 years transfer ban wouldn't be that huge of a deal.

We may refuse to sell De Gea because even in case of his contract expiring he wont be able to join Real on free transfer...that will give us the time to agree a new deal..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Hopefully you'll be banned from this summer :mou:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm sure with the way Perez overspend for whoever he wants he will get the players he wants before the ban comes up. So no big deal for them as it is for Barca.

F

Flavia

They have been buying well for a while. A ban won't hurt them that much. I doubt they'd get a douglas-verm combo.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm sure with the way Perez overspend for whoever he wants he will get the players he wants before the ban comes up. So no big deal for them as it is for Barca.

If Real gets banned, Perez will make it rain money on every other club in the world.

Home of Barca Fans