Penal Madrid

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Awful having a difference making player like Penalty "Penaltinho" Spots on your team and not playing him at all. Uncle Flo got him for you at great expense, Carlo. PLAY HIM #AncelottiOut

B_hBYjTUcAEWA5A.jpg:large

cmsy27

Felt like I was holding my breath the whole second half! Now's our chance to go top of the table once again :hooray:

NotInHere

Yeah Ronaldos form right now is horrible. Looks like he took his foot off the gas pedal after he won the Balon, I dont know if he's slowly declining or its just an injury

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah Ronaldos form right now is horrible. Looks like he took his foot off the gas pedal after he won the Balon, I dont know if he's slowly declining or its just an injury

Watch him score 20 goals in October so his lobby can claim he's the best in the world and how he deserves perpetual Balon d'Or...

NotInHere

Madrid just peaked too soon, it was inevitable they were going to have stretches where nothing went their way, what a terrible time to be off form though, second half of the season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Nope. They really weren't. Today they went to war. Probably the qualification in the Copa final boosted their confidence and ambition.

Ehhh. Athletic were pretty good on the day. Pressed high, played with energy and cohesion, created 4-5 awesome chances and scored one. It's just that Barca dominated and didn't give Athletic the opportunity to get into the game whereas Real Madrid eased off and gave that opportunity.

Home of Barca Fans