Penal Madrid

L

linetty

Also Kroos looked like he was about to throw up, dead tired. Carlo is burning his players....

BerkeleyBernie

FUCKING YESSSSSSS!!!!! Fantastic win, a display of heart more than anything else. Great for Athletic, great for Barca.

Not just heart. You missed the first half. Athletic had excellent buildup play, good technical game. Couldn't keep it up when their legs went in the second half, and grit took over. I was most worried about a second yellow and going down to ten men, but they kept disciplined.

So many excellent performances. Aduriz, Rico, Bernat, Munain, Williams (exciting; if he learns to be a little more clever, going to be quite a threat).

serghei

On a side note, we play Bilbao in the Copa final. Won't be easy, they dominated Madrid on a physical level.

Alik

The biggest benefit of this loss is that we can afford a draw at the Classico.

Otherwise nothing has changed. We still cannot afford to lose.

Not to mention we still have a match against Atletico too...:(

Last edited:

Sunny Mir

Reading the comments from the last few pages, it looks like barca were playing in a Cl final.
Anyway. Pakistan winning avinst SA and Madrid losing.....
46501.jpg

Ritchie

Madrid just peaked too soon, it was inevitable they were going to have stretches where nothing went their way, what a terrible time to be off form though, second half of the season.

They won a ridiculous amount of games in a row playing great, but barely half of them were league games and all the cup games were against weak opponents (easy CL group, first round of Copa and the World Club tournament). They were never going to be able to keep that form going. Although they still get plenty, they were getting an insane amount of Penaldo's as well at a rate that won't last a full season.

The league will be very tight though. Pathetico can still have a say if they can win this week and take advantage.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah Ronaldos form right now is horrible. Looks like he took his foot off the gas pedal after he won the Balon, I dont know if he's slowly declining or its just an injury

I don't think he took his foot off the gas pedal, to me he is still trying very hard, it s just that he is not getting the service he needs and he is simply not that good.

Barcadub

But this is how it's going to play out. We will win the league by the last game of the season. The last game against Deportivo, the nou camp will be full. The fans will be partying. The players will be be resting.

The week after we go as win the Copa del Rey. Fantastic, everybody is still fresh.

The following week, it's destination a Berlin were we win the treble.

:lol::lol: it's the dream

Home of Barca Fans