Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Last year Real Madrid advanced because Missitaryan couldn't deliver/finish, they almost got eliminated, and they ended up winning the CL. This year they almost got eliminated by Schalke. I hope this is not a bad omen, indicating they will win the CL again.

Also I am not liking the timing of this defeat, two weeks ahead of Clasico, Ancelotti has plenty of time to right the wrongs of this despicable yet soooooo lucky team.

raskolnikov

Last year Real Madrid advanced because Missitaryan couldn't deliver/finish, they almost got eliminated, and they ended up winning the CL. This year they almost got eliminated by Schalke. I hope this is not a bad omen, indicating they will win the CL again.

Also I am not liking the timing of this defeat, two weeks ahead of Clasico, Ancelotti has plenty of time to right the wrongs of this despicable yet soooooo lucky team.
they will probably get Porto, Bayer or Monaco next.

Morten

Dortmund was and is a different type of class when they get going, Schalke is a terrible terrible team, big difference.

Barcadub

Would you rather they where playing great football ahead of the Classico?

We will beat them

Morten

Because no one gives a shit anymore. Dortmund can outplay anyone on their best days, Schalke could never do that if we actually wanted to play. Thats why the season is lost, there is not even any effort anymore. The players decided to take summerbreak 3 months before summer.

J

Jamie Cal

This could be the kick up the ass they need, like us with Sociedad. I won't laugh at em unless we win the clasico.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because no one gives a shit anymore. Dortmund can outplay anyone on their best days, Schalke could never do that if we actually wanted to play. Thats why the season is lost, there is not even any effort anymore. The players decided to take summerbreak 3 months before summer.

What???? You are saying you guys weren't taking Schalke seriously and you didn't want to play? You let them beat you? You guys were saving for this weekend's game against Levante I guess? :lol:

So friggin' snobbish.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
yND6Je.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
Real Madrid were absolutely awful today, only Ronaldo can come away with any credit. Schalke played a game for the ages. From midfield up, the ball retention, one-touch passing and movement was reminiscent of the Guardiola Barca. Barca's aim this Clasico should be to get ahead on head-to-head. It is definitely achievable given Madrid's miseries and I can see the season being that close come the final day.

J

Jamie Cal

Real Madrid were absolutely awful today, only Ronaldo can come away with any credit. Schalke played a game for the ages. From midfield up, the ball retention, one-touch passing and movement was reminiscent of the Guardiola Barca. Barca's aim this Clasico should be to get ahead on head-to-head. It is definitely achievable given Madrid's miseries and I can see the season being that close come the final day.

Ronaldo was lazy and whiny throughout. Benz and Isco were very good.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What???? You are saying you guys weren't taking Schalke seriously and you didn't want to play? You let them beat you? You guys were saving for this weekend's game against Levante I guess? :lol:

So friggin' snobbish.

He's saying Real's players were awful and unspirited. They didn't give a damn out there.

Home of Barca Fans