Penal Madrid

L

linetty

I wanted Madrid to win. Now they'll be playing at 120% to make up for it. We're totally fucked. I see a 1-4 in the clasico.
They should be making up today for the Bilbao loss!! And they almost got out of Champions Leauge against Schalke :facepalm:

I

instinct

Its obvious whats wrong with madrid........Sergio Ramos. He is their most important player. Hope he isnt back for the clasico

His personality and passion will help them a lot but he can be a huge liability in defence sometimes (e.g in the cup vs Atleti)

Alen

Whatever. They are just tired and they're mentally somewhere else.

I think they might be in for a little suprise at the Nou Camp :tito: can't wait!!

See i'm afraid we are the ones who might be in for a huge surprise. All i'm saying is it's the Clasico and they are loaded with talent at every position.

L

linetty

See i'm afraid we are the ones who might be in for a huge surprise. All i'm saying is it's the Clasico and they are loaded with talent at every position.
And we're not? Pique in form, Suarez in form, Neymar in form, Messi in form, Rakitic in form, Iniesta will step up... we'll be all over them

The Nou Camp will make us fly :lol:

Asylum15

I admire your optimism but this statement may be far too optimistic. I expect us to win but you make it look like Real Madrid are Levante in disguise. They are not. They're still Real Madrid who completely destroyed us a few months ago. Many things have changed since then but it's still a pretty even tie no matter the cirumstances.

I wouldn't say they completely destroyed us.

At 1-0, if Messi put his chance in, it would have been a different game.

Madrid's goals were all individual errors from us rather than quality from them.

I just want to see us control the game, and be intense right from the start.

Alen

And we're not? Pique in form, Suarez in form, Neymar in form, Messi in form, Rakitic in form, Iniesta will step up... we'll be all over them

The Nou Camp will make us fly :lol:

Yes we are. Don't get me wrong, i hope we tear them a new one. The thing about us getting beat badly was supposed to be a jinx to counter all the jinxes Morten was throwing out there.
But it's just that i don't get people saying we will walk all over them. That just won't happen.

I

instinct

I wouldn't say they completely destroyed us.

At 1-0, if Messi put his chance in, it would have been a different game.

Madrid's goals were all individual errors from us rather than quality from them.

I just want to see us control the game, and be intense right from the start.

I think they did.

We were the better team until Messi wasted that chance and everything went downhill. The goals were down to individual mistakes but I don't even want to remember how many chances they wasted. Mascherano saved our asses so many times when they were all over us in the 2nd half.

Home of Barca Fans