Penal Madrid

CuleLife4Life

I'm confident ahead of this Clasico but still weary. RM are a lot tougher than City, I'd be shocked if they afforded us as many easy chances as City did today. It'll take a great performance from the team to win this because it is a Clasico, even if the circumstances favor us at the moment. It'd be nice to reintroduce God-Messi to the Clasico since his last two have been lackluster, hope he kills it. The team needs ample preparation and focus for this match, we can't just ride on momentum.

City were outrageously naive today. I just had to add that in lol.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not sure if srs.

Pepe would get eaten alive as a DM. He is a horrible dribbler and his ball retention is mediocre. He is really good at tackling and winning aerial duels, 2 things that are important as a CB. In DM you need to have positional awareness (which he lacks) and ability to retain the ball (which he's horrible at).

I would love to see him as DM so Iniesta and Raki can run circles around him.

20th April 2011?

xavisionary

Interesting to see how much RM and Barca have changed since the end of the 09-10 season. Madrid virtually unrecognisable.

Iker
Arbeloa-Ramos-Albiol-Marcelo
Alonso-L.Diarra
Granero
Kaka-Ronaldo
Higuain

vs

Valdes
Alves-Puyol-Pique-Maxwell
Busquets-Keita
Iniesta-Xavi
Messi
Zlatan​

Teams are based on starts over the season btw.

Icarium

Lifestealer
A team that barely beat bayer is not a threat for the mighty real madrid. You guys will thrash them with 5-0 in both legs.... In fact you will win the clasico by 5 goals and then go on a unbeaten streak for the rest of the season.

Morten

A team that barely beat bayer is not a threat for the mighty real madrid. You guys will thrash them with 5-0 in both legs.... In fact you will win the clasico by 5 goals and then go on a unbeaten streak for the rest of the season.

Doesnt matter, Atletico has been mediocre against everyone in this last few months, but against us they will be back at their very best,

L

linetty

CAiV1GWUQAApsds.jpg:large

Icarium

Lifestealer
Doesnt matter, Atletico has been mediocre against everyone in this last few months, but against us they will be back at their very best,

Doesn't matter when they face the best real madrid of all time. BBC is the best forward line humanity has ever seen. It will destroy atletico within second. I wish our forward line was as prolific as BBC.

Home of Barca Fans