Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I too think Real Madrid will go through. Atletico is out of gas, out of ideas. All they can do is to throw bodies at Real Madrid.

Morten

I too think Real Madrid will go through. Atletico is out of gas, out of ideas. All they can do is to throw bodies at Real Madrid.

Its seems that all Simeone cares about this season is beating us, which reflects in their mediocre play against everyone else. When they meet us they will be back to their best 2014-mode.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I am not feeling too well against Atletico. We cannot cope with their intensity, but if we regain some physical form and the players play fast football again, we can knock them out. Right now, I am not too confident, but that will change once we find out how well we do against Barcelona.

Morten

I am not feeling too well against Atletico. We cannot cope with their intensity, but if we regain some physical form and the players play fast football again, we can knock them out. Right now, I am not too confident, but that will change once we find out how well we do against Barcelona.

A good performance would boost my confidence a bit, but not much, Atletico is a different type of opponent.

ScoobySquats

CAiV1GWUQAApsds.jpg:large

Simeone is a likable character. The same way Mourinho is, both hot-headed personalities with similar styles of play

B

beautifulgame

Simeone is a likable character. The same way Mourinho is, both hot-headed personalities with similar styles of play

Mourinho bitches out but simeone is a mans man. He walked the walk as a player and is keeps his head in victory or defeat.

Plus Simeone didn't run to the first big bidder and sugar daddy after a successful point.

To me, their character is much different.

Morten

Simeone is hotheaded, as is Mourinho. But Simeone doesnt make up excuses and bitching everytime they lose. He can take a loss, Mourinho very rarely can.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Mou is the worst human piece of shit, all his teams turn to mercenaries on the pitch.. wanna win ? ok butcher them, tackles, stump on them, etc etc .. I absolutely hated his madrid, it wasn't football anymore, and he's doing the same at chelsea, with players like hazard and still play the bus all the time .. meh, he might be effective, but his teams are so ugly to watch.

Simeone is intense, and there's the pace that goes with it when you play his ATM, but you can feel the instructions are not "destroy them anyway you can, try to cheat the ref, etc etc .."

DrPepper

Mou is the worst human piece of shit, all his teams turn to mercenaries on the pitch.. wanna win ? ok butcher them, tackles, stump on them, etc etc .. I absolutely hated his madrid, it wasn't football anymore, and he's doing the same at chelsea, with players like hazard and still play the bus all the time .. meh, he might be effective, but his teams are so ugly to watch.

Simeone is intense, and there's the pace that goes with it when you play his ATM, but you can feel the instructions are not "destroy them anyway you can, try to cheat the ref, etc etc .."

I don't know how a Madrid team that scored 120 goals in a La Liga season can be considered as "ugly to watch".

IMO the only difference between Simeone and Mourinho is indeed that Diego can take a loss while Mou can't. But both are trying to be as dirty as possible in big matches to disrupt the flow of the game. Which is probably why both seem to be on good terms despite having managed the two Madrid teams.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I don't know how a Madrid team that scored 120 goals in a La Liga season can be considered as "ugly to watch".

IMO the only difference between Simeone and Mourinho is indeed that Diego can take a loss while Mou can't. But both are trying to be as dirty as possible in big matches to disrupt the flow of the game. Which is probably why both seem to be on good terms despite having managed the two Madrid teams.

I fail to see how scoring lots of goals makes a team aesthetic, and that happened in one season, he was there for three

DrPepper

I fail to see how scoring lots of goals makes a team aesthetic, and that happened in one season, he was there for three

Never said they were playing the most beautiful football or anything like that. Just that it's very hard to call it ugly or "not football anymore". If that's truly the case then there are only 1 or 2 teams in a year that actually play football.

Btw he outscored Barcelona in the first season as well and always got more than 100 goals.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Never said they were playing the most beautiful football or anything like that. Just that it's very hard to call it ugly or "not football anymore". If that's truly the case then there are only 1 or 2 teams in a year that actually play football.

Btw he outscored Barcelona in the first season as well and always got more than 100 goals.

he outscored us in 10/11 ? lol we won the league and had a better goal difference. And our football in 10/11 was the most beautiful I've seen any team play ever. In fact the only reason why they got more than 100 goals in 10/11 is because the team was obsessed with making sure ronaldo was the pichichi after they lost the champions league semifinal. To be honest they did play some pretty attractive football at times against the smaller teams but his team wasn't aesthetic

Home of Barca Fans