Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Chica missed plenty of chances tonight but I just love the guy. He's hardworking,he was making the fans give us more support and trying really hard. Like I already said,he's the perfect back-up for our strikers and I hope that we sign him.

Morten

Biggest suprise in these two legs was that our defence did very few mistakes, ok Ramos fucked up big one time in the first leg, but other than that they have been just about flawless. Ok, Atletico wasnt good at going forward obviously, but im still suprised we avoided a couple of big brainfarts.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Fucking Chicharito man. But nice goal and you were the better team in both legs anyway.

ATM was really disgusting this time around, had no intention of playing football at all !

I found myself slightly switching to wishing RM to go through during the game lol

Thought Cholo's subs were weird today. Probably got caught up trying to silence the (few) haters who still think he's nothing but a motivator. He is still super young though, and Atleti is on the up swing, while RM's cycle with CR7 is coming to a close either this summer or next.

Seems fitting that Chicharito, a player good enough to start for most other teams in La Liga but is a benchwarmer in Real, ends Atleti's, a team who continually fought against the odds, hopes of a trophy this season. Well taken goal though. The ultimate Goliath over David story.

M

magicomessi

Cholo just gave it to them , ATM were pathetic in 2 legs & turan show us how a f*&*&*& moron could lose the game

JackaL

Remember the times where RM's scumbag players under Mou used to play the clasicos against us. Pepe, Ramos, Arbeloa, Marcelo etc. up front trying to bully our players whenever they could? It is ridiculous now that they are crying when AM uses their tricks against them... :D You should have seen Pepe and Ramos yesterday, running to the ref whenever they were slightly touched. It's almost schizophrenic!

Turson

He is still super young though, and Atleti is on the up swing, while RM's cycle with CR7 is coming to a close either this summer or next.

Keep in mind that Real is nowhere near as dependant on Ronaldo as Barca is on Messi. Its actually the other way around - it is Ronaldo who is dependant on Real.

Morten

Keep in mind that Real is nowhere near as dependant on Ronaldo as Barca is on Messi. Its actually the other way around - it is Ronaldo who is dependant on Real.

Lol, Messi has spent most of the time these past few games walking about, Barca still won comfortably. Barca dont look very dependant on Messi anymore, actually.

Stric

Lol, Messi has spent most of the time these past few games walking about, Barca still won comfortably. Barca dont look very dependant on Messi anymore, actually.

I wish that was true. Unfortunately, it's not. Just because Messi didn't score in some of those games doesn't mean he didn't contribute to the wins. Take away his contribution in midfield, his assists, etc. and the team would struggle.

Morten

I wish that was true. Unfortunately, it's not. Just because Messi didn't score in some of those games doesn't mean he didn't contribute to the wins. Take away his contribution in midfield, his assists, etc. and the team would struggle.

Of course he contributes, but Barca would have slided past PSG comfortably without him as well.

Bertus

Of course he contributes, but Barca would have slided past PSG comfortably without him as well.

Maybe not against a PSG team with their full squad, but against a PSG without many of their best players, yeah, even without Messi Barca would have won.

Barca is that strong this year.

Bertus

According to Mundo deportivo, Ancelotti wants to sign Thiago Motta from PSG.

Still according to MD, ancelotti already called Motta and asked him if there's a possibility to sign him next summer.

Home of Barca Fans