Penal Madrid

Morten

I wouldnt totally give up on the league yet, Barca could drop points one more time before the end. But that would still require us to win every match, and with celta vigo, Sevilla and Valencia waiting i dont think its very realistic. Maybe we should just say screw the league and go all in on the champions league.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I wouldnt totally give up on the league yet, Barca could drop points one more time before the end. But that would still require us to win every match, and with celta vigo, Sevilla and Valencia waiting i dont think its very realistic. Maybe we should just say screw the league and go all in on the champions league.

I'm pretty sure RM will give up on La Liga after the first game they drop points in, if it's tomorrow, I expect they'll switch gears and go full force for la undecima and already consider la liga as lost, which wouldn't be bad reasoning either since that'll give us 1 game to lose (calderon).

As things stand now, I think RM have more chances of winning the CL than La Liga.

Morten

I'm pretty sure RM will give up on La Liga after the first game they drop points in, if it's tomorrow, I expect they'll switch gears and go full force for la undecima and already consider la liga as lost, which wouldn't be bad reasoning either since that'll give us 1 game to lose (calderon).

As things stand now, I think RM have more chances of winning the CL than La Liga.

Yes, as long as we are just 2 points behind, giving up is just unforgivable regardless, one slip from Barca is all it takes(if we win tomorrow). But if we drop further behind, i would say Real should focus most of their attention on CL, i dont believe Barca will drop points twice. One slip could very well happen, as long as we are 2 points behind we shouldnt give it up, if we drop 4 points behind....just forget it. Though i cant see us get 9 points against Celta Vigo, Sevilla and Valencia regardless, at least we should try our best.

Just watched the goals, and... imho that was some really lousy defending from RM. Noliot passed as if Carvajal wasn't even there, and Varane just watched the ball rebound on the post in Celta's 2nd goal :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Carvajal was terrible the entire game,his side was so problematic. Nolito and co were making a retard out of him.

Home of Barca Fans