Penal Madrid

Morten

Anyway, our winning streak without Bale continues, 9/9 victories without him on the field?im starting to think Bale out of the team is more important than Modric for us.

Autumn

First thing I thought after Chicharito's first goal was this would never have happened if Bale was playing. Damn your injuries Bale!!!

It was a pretty exciting game. Though after (regrettably) watching Arsenal/Chelsea, just about anything I think could have looked entertaining. Celta put up a very good fight, I thought they could have for sure won it with how poor Madrid's defense was looking throughout the game. 20 shots is a lot to allow! I guess they paid for all that offense though, their defense seemed to always be missing on the counters.

If they were going to win, I'm glad it was Chicharito who got 2 of the goals. I feel bad for how the fans and media have treated him this season for really doing nothing wrong. He's the backup who had previously just never been needed and now when he finally has been called upon he's been amazingly useful. I think his little 5 minute cameos at the end of dead games weren't fair examples to judge him by.

He now has 6 goals in 18 games over 519 minutes, giving him a 1.04 goals per 90 average which is very high.

I'm definitely feeling better about the league after that match. I can't see them getting 6 points from Sevilla/Valencia, especially if Bale returns.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
First thing I thought after Chicharito's first goal was this would never have happened if Bale was playing. Damn your injuries Bale!!!

It was a pretty exciting game. Though after (regrettably) watching Arsenal/Chelsea, just about anything I think could have looked entertaining. Celta put up a very good fight, I thought they could have for sure won it with how poor Madrid's defense was looking throughout the game. 20 shots is a lot to allow! I guess they paid for all that offense though, their defense seemed to always be missing on the counters.

If they were going to win, I'm glad it was Chicharito who got 2 of the goals. I feel bad for how the fans and media have treated him this season for really doing nothing wrong. He's the backup who had previously just never been needed and now when he finally has been called upon he's been amazingly useful. I think his little 5 minute cameos at the end of dead games weren't fair examples to judge him by.

He now has 6 goals in 18 games over 519 minutes, giving him a 1.04 goals per 90 average which is very high.

I'm definitely feeling better about the league after that match. I can't see them getting 6 points from Sevilla/Valencia, especially if Bale returns.

The commentator was saying something about Ronaldo having the best goal/minute ratio,like 1 goal every 61-69 minutes. Messi was second and Chica was third just behind Messi and only by like 2 minutes. Would really love to see the stat.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[youtube]az4ST5AGmoY[/youtube]
CR and Chica giving a kit to the disabled fan,signing some shit etc.

L

linetty

ESP federation has already been informed by FIFA that Madrid and Atletico will get same ban as Barcelona. Clubs to be informed shortly [ser]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
All over twitter right now that apparently Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid will get similar transfer bans to the one Barca got for infringements in signing minors.

Spanish federation has already been informed by FIFA.

This all rumors currently.

Home of Barca Fans